• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Recent Happenings Thread

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
In my LG game, I got the Dome Fossil today and made it to Cerulean City. Since I chose Bulbasaur which is now a Venusaur, Misty doesn’t stand a chance.

I just started my first playthrough of pokemon emerald :D
Nice!! I started a mine last Sunday. Got caught a bunch of zigzagoons to save on pokeballs and potions lol. I'm 17 hours in and on my way to the next gym (5th badge). Have you caught any shinies?

ScummyWorms

Nice!! I started a mine last Sunday. Got caught a bunch of zigzagoons to save on pokeballs and potions lol. I'm 17 hours in and on my way to the next gym (5th badge). Have you caught any shinies?
Thats awesome about your playthrough! I need to play a bit more because I've been a little bit busy. Also, I haven't gotten any shinies sadly, I hope I find one someday!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Later on. Right now it’s just Bulbasaur

*edit so I would not double post*
Started a new game in Ruby with Mudkip as my starter. So far I’ve gotten the first four Badges and evolved a Nincada into Ninjask and Shedinja. Took ages to do considering I found Nincada rather early into my play through. Also found a Surskit and Ralts before doing the Wally catching tutorial.

Last edited: