• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd gen ribbons

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Quick question... will they be carrying over?

If so, does that mean that D/P will have a new set of say 20 ribbons, yet the total would be 40 (for example) due to 3rd gen ribbons?

I just started enjoying contests and I don't want those hard earned ribbons to just be flushed away...

wiz4

is back.
I think they will... but I don't have DP yet, so...

SecretSquirrel

The 3rd Gen Ribbons do carry over yes. But i am not sure of all the new ribbons as i havent paid much attention to ribbons...

Hikari14

Your pokes will have it as is. I've done Pal Park transfers, and the ribbons are intact. You'll find more ribbons in D/P, and it's possible for a poke to have more than 50 ribbons, if it had about 20 ribbons or more from the original GBA game.

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
I'm not the biggest contest trainer but hopefully I will start to like them in D/P. The new features sound cool.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
I hope so, as ive just forced my Lapras to win every contest, he currently sits on 22 ribbons, 20 contests, plus the ev and painting ribbon. Unfortunatley he's no longer eligible for the battle tower lvl 50. So I think i can only take his ribbons up to 24 before d/p

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
My milotic has all the beauty ribbbons, the effort, paint, 50lvl vs 50 and vs 100 and 100 lvl vs 50 and vs 100.
My newly Heracross has all the tough ribbons, effort, paint, puryfying, and the towers

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
It's a shame we can't have Wi-Fi Contests. Looks like we'll have to do them over the forums.
Over the forums? The only way i see that possible is to get allllllllllllll the system data and stats ect regarding contests and compare somehow and.....aww i dont know....and the mst ribbons i have are....seven *gets laughed at and cries*

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Over the forums? The only way i see that possible is to get allllllllllllll the system data and stats ect regarding contests and compare somehow and.....aww i dont know....and the mst ribbons i have are....seven *gets laughed at and cries*

7 isn't bad seeing as how some people don't even have 1 lol. I myself have 3 tops on my Umbreon seeing how I just got interested in contests all of a sudden.

That is a shame about the absence of WiFi contests too :(

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
By the way, there's also a Ribbon you get in PokémonXD: You get it by completing Mt. Battle without leaving the place or using the PC and says that you got 100 wins there.

Or is it available elsewhere?

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Hmmm, interesting... I looked at serebii's ribbon page yet many of the ribbons were still labeled as "unknown".

Do you know of a page/site that states each and every ribbon and how to obtain them?