1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Crystalmaster, the three last moves for your Aerodactyl shall be Ancientpower, Iron Tail and Double-Edge.

2. uzzlepay

uzzlepay Member

Hello! I would like to do a scramble on emerald.
    I would like to note a couple of things:
    a. one of the reasons I would like to do a scramble is because I would like some variety. therefore, please don't suggest gardevoir, gyarados or blaziken, because I feel that would be a bit boring for me.
    b. I mainly want suggestions for which pokemon to use. you can add other restrictions if you want, but I may decide against using them.
    c. I have no way to trade, so keep that in mind.
    thanks!

3. Kalosian

uzzlepay, take a Lileep. It can evolve freely but must learn Giga Drain and Ancientpower. If you take nicknames, name it Aqua Rose.

4. pokekid1

pokekid1 The First Pokékid

Would you like a Makuhita? If so, here are the conditions. It must learn Knock-off at lvl 28. After you learn knock-off, then you can evolve it. Knock-off stays as a move no matter what. Nickname it Atihukam.

5. Monek_OP

Monek_OP bernie2016

uzzlepay - If you want, take a Linoon.

6. uzzlepay

uzzlepay Member

Okay, so for my Emerald scramble, here's what I have so far:
    Lileep (Aqua Rose) - must learn Giga Drain and Ancientpower - from Winter02
    Makuhita (Atihukam) - must learn Knock-off at lvl 28. After you learn knock-off, then you can evolve it. Knock-off stays as a move no matter what. - from pokekid1
    Linoone - from Monek_OP
    any more suggestions?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  7. kev22xt

kev22xt New Member

Hey guys, I'm going to try and do a Pokemon Emerald scramble challenge. What do you want me to use?

8. Kdude146

Kdude146 Well-Known Member

@Kev22xt

Take a Electrike it must win 25 trainer battles in a row before it can evolve

9. kev22xt

kev22xt New Member

Challenge accepted!

1. Take a Electrike it must win 25 trainer battles in a row before it can evolve

any more suggestions?

10. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

kev22xt, take a Chimecho.

It must be Female, and name it Lady.

you may not catch it until Juan has been defeated, but she must solo Winona, or you can't use her in battle against Glacia, Drake, or Wally.

11. kev22xt

kev22xt New Member

sounds pretty interesting, challenged accept it!

so far:

1. Take a Electrike it must win 25 trainer battles in a row before it can evolve
    2.Take a Chimecho. Must be Female, and named Lady. May not be caught until Juan has been defeated, but she must solo Winona, or she can't be used in battle against Glacia, Drake, or Wally.

any more suggestions?

12. Kalosian

kev22xt, take a Castform. It must know Weather Ball at all times and it must learn at least two moves by TM. Nickname it Metacaster.

13. kev22xt

kev22xt New Member

Alright Winter02, I accept your challenge!

so far:

so far:

2.Take a Chimecho. Must be Female, and named Lady. May not be caught until Juan has been defeated, but she must solo Winona, or she can't be used in battle against Glacia, Drake, or Wally.
    3.Take a Castform. It must know Weather Ball at all times and it must learn at least two moves by TM. Nickname it Metacaster.

any more suggestions?

14. uzzlepay

uzzlepay Member

kev22xt, use a surskit. it can evolve whenever, but at least three of it's moves must be from the same contest category (cool, cute, etc.). nickname it Reason.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  15. brandyjay

brandyjay GET IN THE BAG

@kev: Take a Makuhita, it must get master rank ribbon in a contest to evolve. Nickname: Sandbag

-----------------------------

Hi, I would like a scramble for Fire Red, no trading.

I like a steady curve so the amount of pokemon on the team must not exceed the amount of badges I am going for plus one. So max two by first gym, max three by second gym, etc.

Challenges welcome, be reasonable however as it will be a casual run on my phone.

16. Kalosian

brandyjay, take a Caterpie. It can evolve without restrictions but must be caught as a Caterpie and must be fully evolved before you challenge the first Gym. As a Butterfree, it must learn and keep Sleep Powder and Psychic, and it must solo at least one trainer in every cave you go through throughout the game. If you take nicknames, name it Kindness.

17. brandyjay

brandyjay GET IN THE BAG

Given so far:

Kindness the Caterpie - Must be fully evolved by first gym. Must solo one trainer in every cave. Must learn and keep Sleep Powder and Psychic.

18. Bananarama

Bananarama The light is coming

brandjay, take a Pidgey. She must be female, and can only evolve into Pidgeotto after learning Whirlwind naturally at level 19. She can evolve into Pidgeot freely after that. She must know the move Fly, and must be named Aubrey.

19. AyyBayBae

AyyBayBae New Member

Hey everyone! I'm new to the community but this is one of my favorite threads, so I thought I would do a Pokemon Emerald Scramble challenge as well! So please feel free to add your suggestions for the Pokemon I will use along with their own restrictions. Nicknames and genders are welcomed, so don't be shy ;D, thanks! The only thing is that I must have a surfer and a flyer guys, so keep in mind, luv you.

20. Kalosian

AyyBayBae, take a Seviper. It must be Male and caught in an Ultra Ball. Nickname it Toxic Tale. It must learn and keep Haze and Flamethrower. It must also participate in three Gym Leader battles.