1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Apr 30, 2011.

1. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

@ Dm not accepting lone standers :/, my bad tho didn't state that good in the my rules :x

@Hs accepted

team:

-Ludicolo

2. stoutland22

stoutland22 Stoutland is Lickin!

sweep freak take a magikarp that can evolve once it solos one of watsons pokemon!

3. FlairGuy77

FlairGuy77 A New Start

Right. 3 down, 3 to go:

1. Oddish that evolves to Gloom after defeating a trainer's Roselia. Evolve it to Bellossom after defeating any trainer's Poison type using only Grass moves.
    2. Makuhita that has to solo 1 of Norman's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Hariyama.
    3. Poochyena. In order for it to evolve, you must evolve two other Pokemon in your team first. It doesn't have to be fully evolved - as long as two other Pokemon in your team undergo evolution, then your Poochyena can evolve.

4. 7 tyranitars - Oops, sorry. x_x Have a Grumpig instead! It must only know two damaging moves.

I need one more Pokemon! XD

[Emerald Playthrough Scramble Challenge]
    - Division/Minun [Must always know Charge.]
    - Drehios/Mudkip [Solo one of Brawly's Pokemon --> Marshtomp. Solo 5 Tropius --> Swampert. Must always know Surf.]
    - Aria/Whismur [Female. Activate Soundproof against Roar/Uproar from non-Whismur-line Pokemon --> Lourded. Solo Winona's Altaria --> Exploud.]
    - Stingy/Cacturne [Needle Arm should be its only Grass-type move.]
    - [Mr./Mrs.] Banana/Tropius [Must always know Whirlwind.]
    - []

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  5. 7 tyranitars

sounds interesting never had it before :eek:

team:

-Ludicolo
    -Grumpig

6. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Dramatic Melody:
    Take a Shuppet. Can only evolve into Bannette after you beat the seventh gym's Claydol with it.

I still need to decide a starter.
    :p

- Numel : Can only evolve under the sun
    - Jigglypuff: Can only evolve underwater
    -
    -
    -
    -

7. EDITED:

[Emerald Playthrough Scramble Challenge]
    - Division/Minun [Must always know Charge.]
    - Drehios/Mudkip [Solo one of Brawly's Pokemon --> Marshtomp. Solo 5 Tropius --> Swampert. Must always know Surf.]
    - Aria/Whismur [Female. Activate Soundproof against Roar/Uproar from non-Whismur-line Pokemon --> Lourded. Solo Winona's Altaria --> Exploud.]
    - Stingy/Cacturne [Needle Arm should be its only Grass-type move.]
    - [Mr./Mrs.] Banana/Tropius [Must always know Whirlwind.]
    - Dummanos/Shuppet [Male. Beat Tate and Liza's Claydol --> Banette.]

I'll start right away. Thanks to the six of you! :)

Update #1
    Update #2
    Update #3
    Update #4
    Update #5
    Update #6

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  8. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

@Sweep Freak, make Treecko your starter. It must learn Screech to evolve it into Grovyle, and once this happens you may never forget Screech. It can only evolve into Sceptile if you use Grovyle to solo Flannery.

9. HydroSwampert

HydroSwampert Well-Known Member

Sweep Freak , I guess you missed mine.

10. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Name it Dummanos. Must be male.

Also, saying NO to that Magikarp. Saying No to Treeko since Seedot also needs to solo Flannery.

Seven Tyranitars: Go ahead and take a Bagon with you. The only move it's aloud to know is either Fly or Dragon Claw. Your choice. If it learns any other moves, do not use them and get to the Move Deleter immediatly.

- Numel : Can only evolve under the sun
    - Jigglypuff: Can only evolve underwater
    - Seedot : Solo Roxanne for Nuzleaf, solo two of Juan's pokemon for shiftry.
    -
    -
    -

11. Teebird

Teebird Well-Known Member

I'll take one on Emerald.
    -No trades
    -Full team by the 7th gym
    -Recycling types is okay.
    -No bug types, or Gyarados/Fossils
    -I need a flyer and a surfer. Other than that, go wild.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

12. FlairGuy77

FlairGuy77 A New Start

Take a Slakoth who can evolve into a Vigoroth at any time. However that Vigoroth can only evolve if it solos Norman's Vigoroth and Slaking. If you solo them with a Slakoth, it may still evolve into a Slaking.

Still awaiting 3 pokemon:
    1. Oddish that evolves to Gloom after defeating a trainer's Roselia. Evolve it to Bellossom after defeating any trainer's Poison type using only Grass moves.
    2. Makuhita that has to solo 1 of Norman's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Hariyama.
    3. Poochyena. In order for it to evolve, you must evolve two other Pokemon in your team first. It doesn't have to be fully evolved - as long as two other Pokemon in your team undergo evolution, then your Poochyena can evolve.

13. 7 tyranitars

-.-' I'm want to have fun with a challange not getting anoyed by it.
    also have a wurmple no evolving and haves to solo the e4

used that one a little to much in the past I wanted this chalange so I could use some pokemons I never/rarely used

take a manectrik being nice to you so no restrictions

@ holy lucario take a swellow with the moves aerial ace and quick attack

14. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

HolyLucario
    Take a Nincada. It can only evolve after you've solo'd Roxanne's Nosepass. When it evolves into Ninjask, you must also use the Shedinja.

@Tyranitar: That's fine. The other guy was trolling, I'm not.

15. HydroSwampert

HydroSwampert Well-Known Member

holy_lucario Take a Sandshrew that has to solo 1 of Flannery's Slugma, and 1 more of any Gym Leader's Pokemon to evolve into Sandslash. Have fun and good luck!

16. Teebird

-Swellow with Aerial Ace and Quick Attack.
    -Nincada. Evolve after it solo's Roxanne's Nosepass. I won't be using Shedinja though.
    -Sandshrew. Solo Flannery's Slugma and one other leader's Pokemon to evolve.
    Also, forgot to mention, I'd like nicknames for all of my Pokemon also.

17. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

You'll need to use Shedinja to accept the Nincada.

18. Teebird

Then would you mind suggesting another Pokemon? I really hate Shedinja. I just forgot about it when I was posting originally.

19. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Use a Poochyena, can only evolve after beating 5 Makuhita.

20. holy lucario - Take a Makuhita and name it XXL. You can only evolve it in Mt. Pyre [yes, the exterior counts]. Once it does evolve, you have the option of renaming it to XXXL. Good luck!