• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

HydroSwampert

holy_lucario Name Sandshrew Digdug or Digger . Sorry for not posting a nickname before.

Edit: From a previous Scramble, can someone please name my male Sealeo. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Teebird

-Swellow with Aerial Ace and Quick Attack.
-Poochyena. Evolve after defeating 5 Makuhitas.
-Sandshrew. (Digger) Solo Flannery's Slugma and one other leader's Pokemon to evolve.
-Makuhita. (XXL) Evolve at Mt. Pyre.

Thank you. Two more to go.

7 tyranitars

@Tyranitar: That's fine. The other guy was trolling, I'm not.
can't you suggest another pokemon or atleast make the bagon useable :/

ok I want a chalange for my emerald

-can't trade
-fully evolved pokemons so pokemons must be evolveable
-no NICKNAMES
-no type reclying unless duel type but then it can only be twice in my team
-I also want a flyer

if I forgot something I'll tell it later

team:

-Ludicolo
-Grumpig

SilverMorty

holy lucario take a Wailmer that must be caught with the Good Rod. Evolve after it uses Rollout and continues using it for the full 5 turns.

Name it Pacific

Teebird

-Swellow with Aerial Ace and Quick Attack.
-Poochyena. Evolve after defeating 5 Makuhitas.
-Sandshrew. (Digger) Solo Flannery's Slugma and one other leader's Pokemon to evolve.
-Makuhita. (XXL) Evolve at Mt. Pyre.
-Wailmer. (Pacific) Catch with Good Rod. Evolve after it uses Rollout for the full five turns.

7 tyranitars

wow I feel ignored >.>

-can't trade
-no NICKNAMES
-I also want a flyer

team:

-Ludicolo
-Grumpig

Flair guy, have a Torkoal that must always know two fire type moves, one that doesn't do damage and one that does.

Sweep freak, you get a Barboach. Name it "Lazy". It must use Rest at least five times in battle before it is allowed to evolve.

holy_lucario, Torchic, your starter. It must be named "Big pecks" and must activate Blaze in a battle three times before evolving into a Combusken, and five more times before evolving into a Blaziken.
7 tyranitars, you have exactly the same Pokemon as holy_lucario.

Last edited:

Teebird

@Tyranitar, take a Torchic. Evolve it after Torchic KO's 20 Whismur, then evolve Combusken when it KO's 2 of Norman's Pokemon.

FlairGuy77

A New Start
wow I feel ignored >.>

Take a Slakoth who can evolve into a Vigoroth at any time. However that Vigoroth can only evolve if it solos Norman's Vigoroth and Slaking. If you solo them with a Slakoth, it may still evolve into a Slaking.

1. Oddish that evolves to Gloom after defeating a trainer's Roselia. Evolve it to Bellossom after defeating any trainer's Poison type using only Grass moves.
2. Makuhita that has to solo 1 of Norman's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Hariyama.
3. Poochyena. In order for it to evolve, you must evolve two other Pokemon in your team first. It doesn't have to be fully evolved - as long as two other Pokemon in your team undergo evolution, then your Poochyena can evolve.
4. Torkoal that must always know two fire type moves, one that doesn't do damage and one that does.

7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars, you have exactly the same Pokemon as holy_lucario

mine never uses blaze :/ so going for: also care to give another one?

@Tyranitar, take a Torchic. Evolve it after Torchic KO's 20 Whismur, then evolve Combusken when it KO's 2 of Norman's Pokemon

his

Take a Slakoth who can evolve into a Vigoroth at any time. However that Vigoroth can only evolve if it solos Norman's Vigoroth and Slaking. If you solo them with a Slakoth, it may still evolve into a Slaking.

read page 3

-can't trade
-no NICKNAMES
-I also want a flyer

team:

-Ludicolo
-Grumpig
-blaziken

- Numel : Can only evolve under the sun
- Jigglypuff: Can only evolve underwater
- Seedot : Solo Roxanne for Nuzleaf, solo two of Juan's pokemon for shiftry.
- Barboach (Lazy) - Must use Rest in the same battle 5 times.
-
-

Tyranitar: Raise a Torkoal. Must have Smokescreen at all times.

7 tyranitars

Tyranitar: Raise a Torkoal. Must have Smokescreen at all times.

sorry it's not a duel type and I already have a fire type now :/

take a solrock or a lunatone if you choose solrock learn it solarbeam, if it is lunatone learn it cosmic power (idk which version you are doing so pick your poke)

Crap. XD

- Numel : Can only evolve under the sun
- Jigglypuff: Can only evolve underwater
- Barboach (Lazy) - Must use Rest in the same battle 5 times.
- Skarmory (Steely Dan) - Must solo one of Flannery's pokemon
-

Can I get nicknames for some of these? I wanted to raise a Makuhita, but I can't now, I need a pokemon I can get early on.

@Sweep- no I meant in separate battles, sorry. Is my wording that bad? -_-
Also, your Seedot must be female and named Dotti.
And Jigglypuff must be named Virtuoso.

@7 tyranitars, take a Spheal. Once it learns Ice Ball, it may never forget it and must use only that move to defeat three wild Pokemon to evolve into Sealeo and one of Juan's Pokemon to evolve into Walrein.

- Numel (Roasted) : Can only evolve under the sun
- Jigglypuff : Can only evolve underwater
- Barboach (Lazy) - Must use Rest 5 Times
- Skarmory (Steely Dan) - Must solo one of Flannery's pokemon
-

Sigh. Someone give me a Zigzagoon or something.