1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

- Numel : (Roasted) Can only evolve under the sun
    - Jigglypuff (Friday - Kokoro): Can only evolve underwater
    - Seedot : Solo Roxanne for Nuzleaf, solo two of Juan's pokemon for shiftry.
    - Barboach (Lazy) - Must use Rest in the same battle 5 times.
    - Skarmory (Steely Dan) - Must solo one of Flannery's pokemon
    -

2. FlairGuy77

FlairGuy77 A New Start

1. Oddish that evolves to Gloom after defeating a trainer's Roselia. Evolve it to Bellossom after defeating any trainer's Poison type using only Grass moves.
    2. Makuhita that has to solo 1 of Norman's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Hariyama.
    3. Poochyena. In order for it to evolve, you must evolve two other Pokemon in your team first. It doesn't have to be fully evolved - as long as two other Pokemon in your team undergo evolution, then your Poochyena can evolve.
    4. Torkoal that must always know two fire type moves, one that doesn't do damage and one that does.

3. HydroSwampert

HydroSwampert Well-Known Member

Sweep Freak Name your Seedot Nutty or Seedy . If you had one in mind, then use that. Sorry for not giving one before.

Edit: Does anyone have a name for my male Sealeo from a previous Scramble Challenge?

4. Umm... Hello? Ignore the Jigglypuff name, Dramatic melody's is far better.

5. Sweep FreakEnjoy an Aggron that must solo every team Magma and Aqua member you face

FlairGuy, take a Swampert. It must be named "Mudkipz". It can only evolve from Mudkip after you have defeated every trainer on Slateport beach, and cannot evolve to Swampert until you have soloed every single Keckleon you encounter

6. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

If only we knew who that was FOR.

7. ^I edited my post to say Sweep Freak

8. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

I can't start a game like that. I'd have to use a starter too much, I don't run into an of my pokemon until later.

9. What are you talking about? You get Seedot pretty early in the game

10. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

it's been so long since I've done a scramble challenge :)

So yeah, I love doing these types of challenges on Ruby. Only thing that I have to ask is that I'm not given any pokemon that need a trade evolution since I only have Ruby..

11. FlairGuy77

FlairGuy77 A New Start

1. Oddish that evolves to Gloom after defeating a trainer's Roselia. Evolve it to Bellossom after defeating any trainer's Poison type using only Grass moves.
    2. Makuhita that has to solo 1 of Norman's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Hariyama.
    3. Poochyena. In order for it to evolve, you must evolve two other Pokemon in your team first. It doesn't have to be fully evolved - as long as two other Pokemon in your team undergo evolution, then your Poochyena can evolve.
    4. Torkoal that must always know two fire type moves, one that doesn't do damage and one that does.
    5. Swampert. It can only evolve from Mudkip after you have defeated every trainer on Slateport beach, and cannot evolve to Swampert until you have soloed every single Keckleon you encounter.
    6. Peliper. It cannot evolve from Wingull until it has proved itself and defeated a Peliper that is at least two levels higher than it. Must know Surf and Fly.

I just used the Peliper from my old scramble challenge from the old thread.

12. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Really? Huh.
    An aggron that solos every Team Aqua and Magma member? Nah, It'd be to hard when I get to the Space Station.

I keep rejecting too many. T_T

13. Teebird

Teebird Well-Known Member

Just an fyi, you get Seedot between Petalburg amd That one town above Littleroot.

14. @Mawile- Take a Zangoose. It must defeat 5 wild Seviper before it is allowed to learn a move higher than 60 base power.

And hook me up with an Emerald challenge. Maximum two shared types, no move restrictions, no evolution requirements involving soloing a key player, like a To9rchic that must Solo Roxanne to evolve. I won't be accepting those. Oh, and I must use my starter. Choose whichever, I've played Emerald about 4 times and have used all three anyway.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  15. HydroSwampert

HydroSwampert Well-Known Member

Mawile412 Take a Treecko that has to solo Roxanne to evolve into Grovyle, and 2 of Wallace's Pokemon to evolve into Sceptile. Good luck and have fun!

16. Teebird

Teebird Well-Known Member

Mawile, take a Zigzagoon. If it can KO two trainers in Brawly's gym, it can evolve, or you can wait till level 40 and have it know strength to evolve. Your choice.

17. Sweep freak, fine it has to solo Team Magma and Team Aqua in their respective bases

18. Putting this here. It's a new page, may as well, mine at the bottom of the page.

19. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

accepted only can;t do the juan part so I'll evolve it normal

@sweepfreak take a zigzagoon :p can't learn any HM's jokee XD do with it whatever you want, also gimme another one :p couldn't do the last one because of duel type rule

need 2 more guys! :) and still need a flyer

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  20. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Take a Tropius. It isn't aloud to learn any grass moves.