• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

- Numel : (Roasted) Can only evolve under the sun
- Jigglypuff (Friday - Kokoro): Can only evolve underwater
- Seedot : Solo Roxanne for Nuzleaf, solo two of Juan's pokemon for shiftry.
- Barboach (Lazy) - Must use Rest in the same battle 5 times.
- Skarmory (Steely Dan) - Must solo one of Flannery's pokemon
-

FlairGuy77

A New Start
1. Oddish that evolves to Gloom after defeating a trainer's Roselia. Evolve it to Bellossom after defeating any trainer's Poison type using only Grass moves.
2. Makuhita that has to solo 1 of Norman's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Hariyama.
3. Poochyena. In order for it to evolve, you must evolve two other Pokemon in your team first. It doesn't have to be fully evolved - as long as two other Pokemon in your team undergo evolution, then your Poochyena can evolve.
4. Torkoal that must always know two fire type moves, one that doesn't do damage and one that does.

HydroSwampert

Sweep Freak Name your Seedot Nutty or Seedy . If you had one in mind, then use that. Sorry for not giving one before.

Edit: Does anyone have a name for my male Sealeo from a previous Scramble Challenge?

Sweep FreakEnjoy an Aggron that must solo every team Magma and Aqua member you face

FlairGuy, take a Swampert. It must be named "Mudkipz". It can only evolve from Mudkip after you have defeated every trainer on Slateport beach, and cannot evolve to Swampert until you have soloed every single Keckleon you encounter

Mawile412

Problem
it's been so long since I've done a scramble challenge :)

So yeah, I love doing these types of challenges on Ruby. Only thing that I have to ask is that I'm not given any pokemon that need a trade evolution since I only have Ruby..

FlairGuy77

A New Start
1. Oddish that evolves to Gloom after defeating a trainer's Roselia. Evolve it to Bellossom after defeating any trainer's Poison type using only Grass moves.
2. Makuhita that has to solo 1 of Norman's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Hariyama.
3. Poochyena. In order for it to evolve, you must evolve two other Pokemon in your team first. It doesn't have to be fully evolved - as long as two other Pokemon in your team undergo evolution, then your Poochyena can evolve.
4. Torkoal that must always know two fire type moves, one that doesn't do damage and one that does.
5. Swampert. It can only evolve from Mudkip after you have defeated every trainer on Slateport beach, and cannot evolve to Swampert until you have soloed every single Keckleon you encounter.
6. Peliper. It cannot evolve from Wingull until it has proved itself and defeated a Peliper that is at least two levels higher than it. Must know Surf and Fly.

I just used the Peliper from my old scramble challenge from the old thread.

@Mawile- Take a Zangoose. It must defeat 5 wild Seviper before it is allowed to learn a move higher than 60 base power.

And hook me up with an Emerald challenge. Maximum two shared types, no move restrictions, no evolution requirements involving soloing a key player, like a To9rchic that must Solo Roxanne to evolve. I won't be accepting those. Oh, and I must use my starter. Choose whichever, I've played Emerald about 4 times and have used all three anyway.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

Teebird

Mawile, take a Zigzagoon. If it can KO two trainers in Brawly's gym, it can evolve, or you can wait till level 40 and have it know strength to evolve. Your choice.

And hook me up with an Emerald challenge. Maximum two shared types, no move restrictions, no evolution requirements involving soloing a key player, like a To9rchic that must Solo Roxanne to evolve. I won't be accepting those. Oh, and I must use my starter. Choose whichever, I've played Emerald about 4 times and have used all three anyway.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Putting this here. It's a new page, may as well, mine at the bottom of the page.

7 tyranitars

@7 tyranitars, take a Spheal. Once it learns Ice Ball, it may never forget it and must use only that move to defeat three wild Pokemon to evolve into Sealeo and one of Juan's Pokemon to evolve into Walrein
accepted only can;t do the juan part so I'll evolve it normal

ok I want a chalange for my emerald

-can't trade
-fully evolved pokemons so pokemons must be evolveable
-no NICKNAMES
-no type reclying unless duel type but then it can only be twice in my team
-I also want a flyer

if I forgot something I'll tell it later

team:

-Ludicolo
-Grumpig
-blaziken
-walrein

@sweepfreak take a zigzagoon :p can't learn any HM's jokee XD do with it whatever you want, also gimme another one :p couldn't do the last one because of duel type rule

need 2 more guys! :) and still need a flyer

Last edited: