1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Am i to assume that the Tropius was aimed at 7 tyranitars?

2. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Yes it was.
    Proby, get a Mudkip. It must evolve before you fight your rival the first time.
    Ready to go!
    :p

- Numel : Can only evolve under the sun
    - Jigglypuff: (Friday) Can only evolve underwater
    - Seedot : Solo Roxanne for Nuzleaf, solo two of Juan's pokemon for shiftry.
    - Barboach (Lazy) - Must use Rest in the same battle 5 times.
    - Skarmory (Steely Dan) - Must solo one of Flannery's pokemon
    - Zigzagoon (Zippy) - No rules

Actually no, I gotta replace Skarmory. Seedot and Skarmory conflict each other.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  3. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

idk :O i thought it was aimed at you

EDIT: nvm it was aimed at me

1 more guys!!! :D

4. Mawile, take a Mawile. No restrictions because it's a terrible Pokemon.

Proby, take a Ludicolo. It can evolve from Seedot whenever you want, but can only evolve to Ludicolo until you have soloed a gym leader of your choice with only Nature Power

edit: Sweep Freak, replace your Skarmory with my Aggron. I made it easier for you

5. HydroSwampert

HydroSwampert Well-Known Member

I think you got it a little mixed up.

6. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Seedot doesn't evolve into Ludicolo.

7. You said Seedot. Ludicolo evolves form Lotad. Oh, and maybe reading would be a good idea. I said no evolution restrictions involving soloing a main character. Gym leaders are main characters.

8. Sorry I meant Lotad. And fine just take a Ludicolo that has to keep Nature Power and use it on the first turn whenever it battles

9. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

Team ish.

1. Zangoose - must defeat 5 wild Seviper before it is allowed to learn a move higher than 60 base power
    2. Treecko - must solo Roxanne to evolve into Grovyle; 2 of Wallace's Pokemon to evolve into Sceptile.
    3. Zigzagoon - KO two trainers in Brawly's gym = evolution. If not, must wait till level 40 and have it know strength to evolve.
    4. Mawile

Mawile isn't that bad :( But it is worse in 3rd Gen. due to the lack of STAB and dark type attacks being special... I'll make it work.

10. Teebird

Teebird Well-Known Member

Proby, take a Whismur. Evolve to Loudred when three other of your Pokemon have evolved, and into Exploud anytime Before the E4. Name him BoomBox.

11. Thank you!

12. 7 tyranitars

1 more people keep them coming, mawile use a duskull it can evolve after it defeated all the normal trainers in the 7th gym (so not the gym leaders)

13. HydroSwampert

HydroSwampert Well-Known Member

Proby3 Take a Solrock that must know Cosmic Power, and always keep it once it learns it. Have fun and good luck!

14. 7 Tyranitars Take a Mighteyena. Poochyena cannot evolve until it has proved itself and soloed Maxie's Mightyena. If you lose to it, you can try it again the next time you face Maxie

15. 7 tyranitars

I'm sorry I have reject yours because at that point I'll be having 3 pokemons before the first gym!

16. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

I'm not fond of your aggron, really. I want pokemon that really aren't immensly powerful. And Skarmory'll learn Fly anyway, and I don't want to raise a pokemon the can learn fly.

17. 7 tyranitars

I gave you the zigzagoon you asked for :3

1 more

18. LexSuicune

LexSuicune Feraligatr Master

Your last Pokemon shall be Mawile, best of luck.

19. Teebird

Teebird Well-Known Member

-Swellow with Aerial Ace and Quick Attack.
    -Poochyena. Evolve after defeating 5 Makuhitas.
    -Sandshrew. (Digger) Solo Flannery's Slugma and one other leader's Pokemon to evolve.
    -Makuhita. (XXL) Evolve at Mt. Pyre.
    -Wailmer. (Pacific) Catch with Good Rod. Evolve after it uses Rollout for the full five turns.

If someone would be kind enough to give me one more Pokemon, I'd appreciate it.

20. 7 tyranitars

no lonestanding pokemons read rules again please