1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Apr 30, 2011.

1. holy_lucario take a Cacnea. It cannot evolve until you have soloed all the trainers between Mauvile and Fortree with it

edit: 7 tyranitars, take a Slaking.

edit2: Wait, isn't Tropius a lonestanding Pokemon?

2. pokemon special

pokemon special No Angel

3. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

your right about that but I needed a flyer also stop giving me pokemons I already declined on :/

4. Well I'm sorry but I don't exactly feel like reading through this entire thread to see which Pokemon you've been offered or not.

Take a Flygon. It cannot evolve from Trapinch until it has soloed every trainer in the desert and cannot evolve again until it has defeated 5 Roselia

5. 7 tyranitars

accepted and it's fine just got a little anoyed that I kept getting the same pokemons

since I know have an other flyer I have to dispose of tropius because it isn't an evolve able pokemon :/

so *sigh* one more please

6. It's okay....

7. 7 tyranitars

you can give me another one if you want to XD

8. That's okay, I'll give someone else an opportunity to give you one

9. 7 tyranitars

K then little inpatient :p but that is my nature XD

10. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

I still need a Skarmory replacement. XD
    Go with a Magneton. In order to evolve it, you need to solo every trainer in the west of Mauvile City with it.

11. 7 tyranitars

I'll take it on one condition that I'll use it to clear the route east of mauvile considering it is more on route for the story line, otherwise I need to skip that entire route :/

great I can start also take a swablu sweep freak which can evolve after it beat the 6th gym leaders altaria

12. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Alright then. But through the west, you still need to go through it to get strength.

I need to get rid of this skarmory. DX

13. Fine take a Manectric that must solo Team Aqua and Magma in their respective bases

14. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

That's a little better.

15. 7 tyranitars

heyy!!! I already gave you a swablu :'(

16. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

1. Zangoose - must defeat 5 wild Seviper before it is allowed to learn a move higher than 60 base power
    2. Treecko - must solo Roxanne to evolve into Grovyle; 2 of Wallace's Pokemon to evolve into Sceptile.
    3. Zigzagoon - KO two trainers in Brawly's gym = evolution. If not, must wait till level 40 and have it know strength to evolve.
    4. Mawile
    5. Skitty - must always have a berry

17. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

@Mawile412, take a Wingull. It can only evolve once it learns Fly, and once it is Pelipper it must keep Fly and also know Surf.

18. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Alright, I like Altaria anyway.
    That's done then.

19. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

1. Zangoose - must defeat 5 wild Seviper before it is allowed to learn a move higher than 60 base power
    2. Treecko - must solo Roxanne to evolve into Grovyle; 2 of Wallace's Pokemon to evolve into Sceptile.
    3. Zigzagoon - KO two trainers in Brawly's gym = evolution. If not, must wait till level 40 and have it know strength to evolve.
    4. Mawile
    5. Skitty - must always have a berry
    6. Wingull - evolve when learned Fly, must keep Fly and Surf.

Looks like I'm off then :)

20. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Looking for a Seedot. I have a 1 / 100 chance of finding one. -_-

Current Team:
    Zigzagoon (Zippy) Level 10.