• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
To the public. If you have already given me one of them, knock your self out on the starter.

And charoshi, I would, but I need a starter. I've tried alternating pokemon beofre, and it personally fails.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Alright, Tyoyo, how about Torchic? I'll give it to you restriction free.

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Emerald Scramble
- Anono/Anorith- To evolve, must have 3 ribbons from different contests.
- Regina/Skitty- Must hold silk scarf from Dewford Town. To evolve, must catch every type of pokemon in granite cave.
- Engulgin/ Gulpin- No Restrictions.
- Cute-Tip/Swablu- Must have two mouth-related moves. To Evolve, must solo Winona's Swablu and Pelipper.
- Reedus/Lotad- First Evolution after defeating one of Roxanne's geodude family members without STAB moves. Second Evolution after defeating a dragon type with STAB moves.
-Torchic- No Restriction

I'm too lazy to get a nickname up. anybody else got one?

Kacho

You are next.
No restriction, seriously? how about make it female? :D
name it "Beyonce" (accent e on the end, my comp can't do that)

it's a reference to beyonce the metal chicken

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Emerald Scramble
- Anono/Anorith- To evolve, must have 3 ribbons from different contests.
- Regina/Skitty- Must hold silk scarf from Dewford Town. To evolve, must catch every type of pokemon in granite cave.
- Engulgin/ Gulpin- No Restrictions.
- Cute-Tip/Swablu- Must have two mouth-related moves. To Evolve, must solo Winona's Swablu and Pelipper.
- Reedus/Lotad- First Evolution after defeating one of Roxanne's geodude family members without STAB moves. Second Evolution after defeating a dragon type with STAB moves.
- Beyoncé/Torchic- Must be Female.

Well, I will start this soon, and be giving you people coverage on that crazy stuff you making meh do.

Last edited:

Zekrom77

Light the Way
Along with my Black Scramble, I'm going to do an Emerald Scramble :D

Rules:
-No Pokemon of the same type.
-No evolution or move restrictions.
-No Bug or Poison type Pokemon.
-Please give a nickname to the Pokemon you assign.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Zekrom, take a Baltoy. When it's evolved, it most knock out on of your own pokemon in the battle between Tate and Liz with an attack that hits them as well (= Selfdestruct or Explosion). Name the Baltoy "Mickey".

Kacho

You are next.
Zekrom, take a Baltoy. When it's evolved, it most knock out on of your own pokemon in the battle between Tate and Liz with an attack that hits them as well (= Selfdestruct or Explosion). Name the Baltoy "Mickey".

I thought he said no move or evo restriction...

so since i can't duplicate type and replies above already uses some dual types, take a Magcargo, name it "Lava Cake"

therefore, so far, water/grass, electric, ground/psychic, rock/fire

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Zekrom, grab yourself a male Snorunt and name it Baron Brr.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I thought he said no move or evo restriction...

so since i can't duplicate type and replies above already uses some dual types, take a Magcargo, name it "Lava Cake"

therefore, so far, water/grass, electric, ground/psychic, rock/fire

He only needs it for one battle, so it isn't a move restriction.

I think...

Zekrom77

Light the Way
Final Team:
-Ludicolo(Fantastica)
-Hariyama(Biff)
-Snorunt(BaronBrr)
-Magcargo(LavaCake)
-Electrode(BallBomber)
-Claydol(Mickey)
*Mickey must knock out one of my own Pokemon during the double battle with Tate and Liz using a move such as Selfdestruct/Explosion.

Kacho

You are next.
Final Team:
-Ludicolo(Fantastica)
-Hariyama(Biff)
-Snorunt(BaronBrr)
-Magcargo(LavaCake)
-Electrode(BallBomber)
-Claydol(Mickey)
*Mickey must knock out one of my own Pokemon during the double battle with Tate and Liz using a move such as Selfdestruct/Explosion.

"Lava Cake" with a space, capitalize both words.

i am sure the character limit is 10, as ballbomber has to be squished, but "Lava Cake" don't have to...

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
Zekrom, grab yourself a male Snorunt and name it Baron Brr.

Oh hey, nice reference! I think it would fit a Cryogonal better, though.

EDIT:
Wait a second...
You said no Bug or Poison types in your team, but you have a Bug/Poison type in your avatar!

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
I think I'll do a scramble challenge for my Emerald version. :) Restrictions:
- nothing ridiculous like having a magicarp solo the lightning gym leader, ok?
- please give nicknames :)
- no multi-typing unless its a secondary type. Like I'll accept a claydol and a flygon in my team or something. but nothing like Gardevior and alakazam.
All right! knock yourself out. :D

Kacho

You are next.
Claus, take an Oddish
1) it may evolve into Gloom after soloing 5 Aroma Lady, pokenav rematch counts.
2) It may ONLY evolve into vileplume after the gloom defeats Winona's Tropius

optional:
-in case you don't like petal dance, give make it sunny beamer with sunny day, solar beam, moonlight
- or you can make it physical sweeper by chain breeding sword dance to it and give it sludge bomb....
i much prefer sunny beamer option, easier

name it "Glade" or "BB&B"

Last edited:

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Claus, take a slakoth.
In order to evolve the first time, a pokemon must faint during one of it's traunt turns, weather it's from poison/burn damage or, during a double battle, your partner knocking it out, or just about anything else.
To evolve again, it must solo one of Norman's slaking.
Nickname it Astir.