• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

7 tyranitars

@sweep freak take a maril can only evolve after it defeated 10 geodudes (doesn't matter if it's trainer or wild also it is a total so it doesn't have to be a streak)

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
@Tshive: Take a Camerupt. Must use Fissure in at least two of the champion 's pokémon.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Tshiv, take a Snorunt. It must be captured before you have defeated Tate&Liza. Evolve it before you have defeated Juan.

And hook me up with an Emerald challenge. Maximum two shared types, no move restrictions, no evolution requirements involving soloing a key player, like a To9rchic that must Solo Roxanne to evolve. I won't be accepting those. Oh, and I must use my starter. Choose whichever, I've played Emerald about 4 times and have used all three anyway.

- Ludicolo [Kappa]- Must always know Nature Power and use it on the first turn of every battle it battles in.
- Whishmur [BoomBox]- Can evolve into Ludred once three of my other Pokemon have evolved.
- Solrock [Sonny]- Must always know Cosmic Power once it knows it.
- Shuppet [Shuttit]- Must win three contests to evolve.
- Torchic [Olympus]- Must solo 7 wild Pokemon in a row to evolve once, and a separate 11 in a row to evolve a second time.
-

@Sweep, no can't give you a Pokemon now. And that guess is incorrect. I still need a Pokemon, guys! A flyer if possible. Cannot be part Normal type as I already have one.

Tshiv, why not start with a Treecko? It is only ever allowed to do Special damage (Different in RSE, go Here if you don't know) or moves that don't directly damage the target. To evolve it must solo Roxanne and to evolve again it must solo Lisa and Tate (so its partner in battle may not attack Lunatone and Solrock).

Kalosian

So long
Proby3, take a Natu. Evolve it after defeating a wild Absol without using any moves that deals direct damage.
If you won't accept that, then just take the Natu and evolve it before arriving at Lilycove.

And hook me up with an Emerald challenge. Maximum two shared types, no move restrictions, no evolution requirements involving soloing a key player, like a To9rchic that must Solo Roxanne to evolve. I won't be accepting those. Oh, and I must use my starter. Choose whichever, I've played Emerald about 4 times and have used all three anyway.

- Ludicolo [Kappa]- Must always know Nature Power and use it on the first turn of every battle it battles in.
- Whishmur [BoomBox]- Can evolve into Ludred once three of my other Pokemon have evolved.
- Solrock [Sonny]- Must always know Cosmic Power once it knows it.
- Shuppet [Shuttit]- Must win three contests to evolve.
- Torchic [Olympus]- Must solo 7 wild Pokemon in a row to evolve once, and a separate 11 in a row to evolve a second time.
- Natu [Totem]- Must evolve before arriving at Lilycove city.

@Winter- Well, it can only learn Toxic and Confuse Ray that don't deal direct damage, so I'm going to have to take the second option, sorry.

And for those who wre wondering, "Olympus" is because of Torchic. Really tenuous, Torches are used to start the Olympic games.

- Torchic (Flannery - Combusken, > Wiona > Blaziken)
- Roselia (Poison Sting, must Solo one of the 4th gym's trainers)
- Swablu (Solo Wiona's Altaria)
- Skitty ( > Lilycove)
- Marill (x10 Geodudes)
-
Sorry, I'd rather have something with a restriction.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
K, I'd like a Sapphire scramble please. All I'll need are a surfer and a flyer, but other than that, go to town on what I'll get.

Kalosian

So long
Rey Alejandro, take a Tentacool. It must be captured when you are surfing in a city. Evolve it after it has defeated four wild Pelipper by only using Surf.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Rey Alejandro, take a Tentacool. It must be captured when you are surfing in a city. Evolve it after it has defeated four wild Pelipper by only using Surf.

How does that work exactly? I need to catch it by surfing, but I'd have to use surf, which I can't use because I don't have a surfer yet...

PolarisJunkie

Crazed Loon
Rey Alejandro, take a Skarmory named Teran. It must be taught Secret Power and keep it for the entirety of its stay on your team. It must also create your secret base.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
wait, you can use other pokemon than the ones given? Like, I read the first post, but it didn't say that, so I assumed you couldn't.

Also, I nickname my own pokemon.

Kalosian

So long
wait, you can use other pokemon than the ones given?
I suppose that is up to you, not sure though. I would guess having other Pokemon on your team but not using them in battle is fine. Though if you are unsure how to do, capture the Tentacool by fishing instead.

7 tyranitars

time for an update:

fought my way through petalburg woods
defeated the 20 wishmur for torchic to evolve
lotad solod the 1st gym so it could evolve aswell
save.

----
team:
-;256; combusken level 17
-;271; Lombre level 15
-
-
-
-

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Take a Torchic, Rey Alejandro. Can only get to Combusken after soloing Dewford. Evolves again after Defeating Winona 's Skarmory and Altaria.