• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Raptor737, have a Grimer that cannot be caught in the Pokemon Mansion.

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Here's my current list of pokemon:
- Vaporeon, one water move at a time.
- Togepi, must know Tri Attack
- Snorunt, must know Sing
- Swalot, no restrictions
-
- (Shadow)

I am looking for one more pokemon to add to my team (no duplicate types, must be caught as a Shadow). Limit is one move restriction (if any) and feel free to add any evolution restriction (just not too challenging).

ilovedeino

Deino Master
I am looking for one more pokemon to add to my team (no duplicate types, must be caught as a Shadow). Limit is one move restriction (if any) and feel free to add any evolution restriction (just not too challenging).

How about Houndour and he must keep Faint Attack as it's only dark type attack. It's good it will never miss.

Last edited:

Kacho

You are next.
Raptor737,

Grr...
fine, take bulbasaur <3
-make it male
-it must leech seed (and poison powder if you overleveled) all of Brock's pokemon to be ivysaur
-must defeat Sabrina's Kadabra and Mr. Mime to evolve to Venusaur
-must know earthquake after you defeat Giovanni (and is a Venusaur)

too much restriction? then just take 1 off (besides the male one)

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Here's my list of pokemon:
- Vaporeon, one water move at a time.
- Togepi, must know Tri Attack
- Snorunt, must know Sing
- Swalot, no restrictions
- Houndour, Faint Attack is the only Dark move allowed
- (Shadow)

I will start this when I find my copy of XD (fail by me). :p

Last edited:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Rules:
*No NFE's.
*I can't trade.
*Feel free to nickname.
*I need a surfer and a flyer.
*I want to keep my starter.
*If you wanna give me a pokemon that can be both a starter and surfer/surfer and flyer, feel free to do so.

Pokemon
- Yeah man the Mudkip - Must evolve into Marshtomp before the May battle in Rustboro - Must solo May in all battles against her.
- Wingull - Must defeat an Elecktrike, a Plusle, and a Minun with a Flying type move before evolving.
- Cactiball the Sandshrew - Strenght must be its only Normal-type move - Must solo 20 other trainers' Flying types before evolving.
- Solrock - Must learn Explosion from the Pacifidlog move tutor.
- Scarsbard the Poochyena - Cannot evolve until I complete the first Trick House challenge.
- []

I still need one more pokemon.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Bullkid, take an Aron (named Bismarck). When it evolved into Aggron it must forget all his moves to learn special moves only. It cannot learn any physical moves afterwards. I suggest a modest nature.

Raptor737

Mage of Void
-Pidgey: Must take down one of Misty's pokemon.
-Dragonair: Must catch as Dragonair.
-Meowth (I assume): Must keep Pay Day.
-Bulbasaur: Male. Must Leech Seed (and PoisonnPowder if overleveled) to evolve into Ivysaur. Must defeat Sabrina's Mr. Mime and Kadabra to evolve into Venusaur (might get rid off or alter this one). Must know Eartquake after defeating Giovanni.
-Magnemite: Must evolve inside of Power Plant.
-Grimer: Cannot be caught in Pokemon Mansion.

Sorry to put you through that trouble Kacho.

Ready to go!

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
I finally started my XD scramble run. Sadly, I did not have much time to do much. All I managed to do was get my Eevee, visit Dr. Kaminko's house, and snag my first shadow pokemon. I did talk to Lily about going to Gateon Port, but I haven't had time for that yet.

For my team, my current scramble chosen shadow pokemon will be placed in parentheses and my current non-scramble shadow will be placed in boxed parentheses.

Current Team:
;133; - Lv. 10
[;216;] - Lv. 11+

iwillHM01you

I'm doing a run of FR
I only need 4 suggestions :)

Rules:
-Can't trade
-No legendaries
-No type duplicates
-One needs to be either a starter or found before Pewter

Pokémon
-;105; To evolve, Ma must solo any Gym Leader without holding any item.
-;012; must catch it as a Metapod and evolve it before entering Pewter City
-;106; no restrictions
-;026; must catch a Pikachu and evolve it only once it knows Thunderbolt.

Last edited:

cantab

Take a female Cubone named Granny. To evolve, Granny must solo any Gym Leader without holding any item.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
iwillHM01you, take a Butterfree. You must catch it as a Metapod and evolve it before entering Pewter City. Name it WaterFlye.

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
Hey. I'm looking into starting an Emerald Scramble.

My set restrictions are: I must have a surfer, but not necessarily a flyer. I'd like to keep my starter, and I cannot trade between versions at all. Aside from that, nothing too terribly late in the game, I like having my team set by Norman at the latest.

Team:
Zigzagoon (Rizla): Must know 4 moves with overworld effects to evolve, and cannot learn new moves after evolution. (probable moveset: Cut, Rock Smash, Dig, Secret Power)
Lotad: can know surf, must keep Astonish throughout game.
Male Ralts: cannot learn Hidden power, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, or Shockwave. must solo Seafloor Cavern Archie's or Magma hideout Maxie's Mightyena to evolve fully. Can become Kirlia at any time.
Torchic: can only become Combusken once I have reached Dewford, and Blaziken only once it solos a Ruin Maniac on route 111. Must know Blaze Kick and Quick Attack.
Grimer/Koffing: can only evolve after beating Winona's Skarmory. Koffing cannot learn any TMs until after evolution. Grimer is prioritized over Koffing, only to be replaced if 50 cave battles go by with no Grimer appearance.
Anorith: must know Aerial Ace via TM, can only evolve after beating Juan's Kingdra using only Aerial Ace.

And We. Are, GOOO!

Last edited:

cantab

Ryuu, take a Zigzagoon named Rizla. To evolve, all four of Rizla's moves must have out-of-battle effects, and it may not learn any new moves after evolution.

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
@cantab: Thank you! It took me a while to figure out a possible moveset. Entirely TMs and HMs, but should be doable.

Current team:
Zigzagoon (Rizla): Must know 4 moves with overworld effects to evolve, and cannot learn new moves after evolution. (probable moveset: Cut, Rock Smash, Dig, Secret Power)

Last edited:

ilovedeino

Deino Master
hey Ryuu
take a Lotad which can be your surfer and must keep astonish the whole game