• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Drummerdade take an Aron.It must solo Brawly and Winnona to evolve into Lairon.It must evolve into Aggron after soloing all the trainers in Victory Road(Healing is allowed as long as it doesn't faint).

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
@Drummermade

Give yourself a Shroomish. It must have the ability Effect Spore and must be female. In order to evolve, the ability must activate 5 times on a trainer battle. When it evolves into a Breloom, it MUST always keep Mach Punch. In order to continue, it must solo all the gym trainers in Winona's and Tate/Liza's Gym , but does not need to solo the leader. It must solo Phoebe of the E4 as well, and must never faint during the course of E4. If it does, you are not allowed to revive it for the rest of the E4 battle.

Healing items are allowed on Breloom during the E4, but no revive/max revive etc

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I'm looking for Pokemon on a SoulSilver Scramble!
Retrictions-
-Must have a Starter and a Eevee!(Don't care what the Eevee evolves into)No Totodile.Ugh.
-Ohmygosh please nickname my Pokemon.
-Can someone please not ask any Poke' from Hoenn or Sinnoh?It's annoying.
-Must have a Surfer, Flyer is optional
-All need to fully evolve unless it has no evolutions.
-Optional is Sentret/Furret.FURRET IS SO CUTE~

So.
(Starter)-
(Eevee/???)-
(Surfer)-
(______)-
(______)-
(______)-

This thread is for 3rd Gen Scramble - FRLG and RSE

Heres the link for the 4th Gen scramble:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?514908-4th-Gen-Scramble-Challenge-Thread!/page117

Enjoy!

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
(Heh, sorry.I deleted it, if that's okay.Thanks for the link!Feel free to add a Poke' on it.)

Last edited:

BenXxX

Coordinator
So, I'm sorry to say that my brother saved over my save file on Fire Red and THEN he lost the game. :/
I'm still waiting to get a new one somewhere so I won't be able to continue the scramble challenge until then. I might not even be able to get another one. :(

Summer Sun!
So I got a hold of emerald and am about to finish it so I figured its time for a SCRAMBLE!

Rules
Be reasonable ie no feebas
Each pokemon must have some kind of back story.

Kalosian

So long
10151993, take a Taillow. As for a backstory... This Taillow has always wanted to be cool, so it must win a Super Rank cool contest two times before evolving.

10151993 - Get yourself a Whismur. For the longest time it has wanted everyone to hear its little voice, so before it evolves into Exploud it must already have Hyper Voice. It has also wanted to be the most special Pokemon ever, so its other three attacks must be special-based (and since this is 3rd gen, must be special types) before it evolves into Exploud.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
10151993, take a Ralts. This little Ralts has always been a slow developer, and jealous of the other Ralts it lives with. It can only evolve into Kirlia after it gets to lv 26, unlike the others who evolve at lv20. To ensure that it's head doesn't get too big once it evolves, make sure it always knows the Calm Mind ability.

Summer Sun!
10151993, take a Taillow. As for a backstory... This Taillow has always wanted to be cool, so it must win a Super Rank cool contest two times before evolving.
I like this. will be fun. contest are fun

10151993 - Get yourself a Whismur. For the longest time it has wanted everyone to hear its little voice, so before it evolves into Exploud it must already have Hyper Voice. It has also wanted to be the most special Pokemon ever, so its other three attacks must be special-based (and since this is 3rd gen, must be special types) before it evolves into Exploud.
so can it evolve to loudred at anytime? and LV 45 as a whismur or 57 as a loudred? MEAN!

10151993, take a Ralts. This little Ralts has always been a slow developer, and jealous of the other Ralts it lives with. It can only evolve into Kirlia after it gets to lv 26, unlike the others who evolve at lv20. To ensure that it's head doesn't get too big once it evolves, make sure it always knows the Calm Mind ability.

RALTS! i just used this thing! but this is AMAZING!

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
10151993 Take a Doduo.It has always wanted to fly seeing its friends Taillow and Wingull flying who mock it for not being able to fly.So,It cannot evolve until after having the ability to fly and prove its worth to its friends(i.e.getting the HM Fly and getting the Feather Badge to use it outside of battle).Also when It used to live in Safari Zone before being caught,it used to wake up the Safari Warden.So,It must have the ability Early Bird and must learn and always keep the move Uproar).

tomjames1966

10151993 - take a Numel, Numel was always bood by his friends for having a small fire and it got to his small brain, as a result numel can't have a fire type move until he evolves.

Summer Sun!

10151993 Take a Doduo.It has always wanted to fly seeing its friends Taillow and Wingull flying who mock it for not being able to fly.So,It cannot evolve until after having the ability to fly and prove its worth to its friends(i.e.getting the HM Fly and getting the Feather Badge to use it outside of battle).Also when It used to live in Safari Zone before being caught,it used to wake up the Safari Warden.So,It must have the ability Early Bird and must learn and always keep the move Uproar).
oh my this will be lots of fun!

10151993 - take a Numel, Numel was always bood by his friends for having a small fire and it got to his small brain, as a result numel can't have a fire type move until he evolves.
oh no mental abuse! We must take care do hme!

I still would like a surfer please!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
101... Number sequence take a Spheal! She was always bullied by other Spheal for being scared of water, so she ran away. She eventually ran into Snorunt in the basement of Shoal Cave, and became good friends with them quickly. Because of this, she refuses to harm Snorunt or Glalie in any way. As she wants to prove herself to you and Snorunt, she must beat ten Spheal, and participate in a double battle with Snorunt, as she refuses to evolve otherwise. After she has evolved, she wants to participate in three double battles with Snorunt, and one double battle with Glalie, as she will resist evolution until then. Finally, once she is in the Pokémon League, she notices that Glacia's Sealeo is the one that bullied her the most, and because of that, she must solo all of Glacia's Pokémon except the Glalie, as otherwise she would just drag you back to battle Glacia again.
She also hates Fire, and because of that, she will run away to the PC if any Pokémon in your team uses Fire type moves (while she is in your team, noone may use fire type moves).

(Simply put (the last part) she must solo Glacia's Sealeo and Walrein, without harming Glalie)

Her name is Honorunt, as a tribute that she has been accepted as Honorary Snorunt.

Summer Sun!

101... Number sequence take a Spheal! She was always bullied by other Spheal for being scared of water, so she ran away. She eventually ran into Snorunt in the basement of Shoal Cave, and became good friends with them quickly. Because of this, she refuses to harm Snorunt or Glalie in any way. As she wants to prove herself to you and Snorunt, she must beat ten Spheal, and participate in a double battle with Snorunt, as she refuses to evolve otherwise. After she has evolved, she wants to participate in three double battles with Snorunt, and one double battle with Glalie, as she will resist evolution until then. Finally, once she is in the Pokémon League, she notices that Glacia's Sealeo is the one that bullied her the most, and because of that, she must solo all of Glacia's Pokémon except the Glalie, as otherwise she would just drag you back to battle Glacia again.
She also hates Fire, and because of that, she will run away to the PC if any Pokémon in your team uses Fire type moves (while she is in your team, noone may use fire type moves).

(Simply put (the last part) she must solo Glacia's Sealeo and Walrein, without harming Glalie)

Her name is Honorunt, as a tribute that she has been accepted as Honorary Snorunt.
So let me get this straight. Spheal. Cannot fight snorunt line. Beat 10 spheal and do a double battle with snorunt. As a sealeo 3 double battles with a runt and 1 with a glalie. And then as a walrein MUST solo glacia bar glalie

EDIT I need nicknames

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
So let me get this straight. Spheal. Cannot fight snorunt line. Beat 10 spheal and do a double battle with snorunt. As a sealeo 3 double battles with a runt and 1 with a glalie. And then as a walrein MUST solo glacia bar glalie

EDIT I need nicknames

Yup. Nailed it. And it must be female and must be named Honorunt.

Name your Whismur "Crylence".

Well, I want to do a Scramble Challenge on Pokémon Fire Red Omega. For those that don't know about the game, it is a hack made by Drayano60 (Dray) which is basically Fire Red with all the Pokémon from first, second and third gens available. With that said, here are my rules:

-I will use 8 Pokémon (for team diversity)
-You can give me evo restrictions
-You can give me move restrictions
-You can give me nicknames
-Remember that you can choose any of the first 386 Pokémon (No legendaries).

Calamity™

aka Lamia
EDIT I need nicknames

Nickname the Ralts either Zafina or Zafar!

Golden Cloud, take a Gastly. It must solely defeat Misty's Starmie in order to evolve into Haunter. To evolve once again, it must show it's power over Sabrina's Gengar by defeating it alone. By nature, the Gastly has always been rather evil, so it must never forget it's ability to give others a Mean look! Nickname it Nyx!

Nickname the Ralts either Zafina or Zafar!

Golden Cloud, take a Gastly. It must solely defeat Misty's Starmie in order to evolve into Haunter. To evolve once again, it must show it's power over Sabrina's Gengar by defeating it alone. By nature, the Gastly has always been rather evil, so it must never forget it's ability to give others a Mean look! Nickname it Nyx!

Thanks, I really like Gastly so I think it will be perfect!

Team so far:

- Gastly (Nyx). It must solely defeat Misty's Starmie in order to evolve into Haunter. To evolve once again, it must show it's power over Sabrina's Gengar by defeating it alone. By nature, the Gastly has always been rather evil, so it must never forget it's ability to give others a Mean look!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

7 more to go.