• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Medieva lTrainer

And if you want me to give you one more Pokemon, how about Exegutor? If it has a s. att raising nature it must solo Koga's gym trainers to evolve. It it has any other nature it nut evolve instantly and can't battle in Koga's gym at all.

Yes the poocheyena is a little extreme, but it makes things fun. And thanks for the exutator. Now I can start my challenge

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Alright so Cannibal Poochyena it is xD

-Torchic - solo 50 whismur to evolve. Solo Norman and Winona, get defeated by Loudred or Exploud to evolve again. Solo Gardevoir, Walrein and Milotic. Must known Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut. Can't participate against Roxanne, Wattson, Juan or Sidney.
-Shroomish - paralyze and ko 30 trainer Pokemon. Must learn and keep mach punch when it evolves.
-Shuppet - solo 5 trainers one each on route 123, 124, 127, 128 and133 listed without super effective moves. Must not battle gyms, but every elite member.
-Poochyena - evolve after it beats 3 Mightyenas. IT must known hyper beam and ko Sidneys Mightyena with it.
-Snorunt - Master Rank in tough contest to evolve
-

1 more guys!! :D

Swoobat

Charoshi, take a Wingull, it must be caught surfing at Route 115 and its level must be lower than 15 in order to catch it. You must wait to evolve it until it learns Quick Attack at Level 31 and it beats a Pokémon faster than it with it. It can never forget Quick Attack.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
-Torchic - solo 50 whismur to evolve. Solo Norman and Winona, get defeated by Loudred or Exploud to evolve again. Solo Gardevoir, Walrein and Milotic. Must known Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut. Can't participate against Roxanne, Wattson, Juan or Sidney.
-Shroomish - paralyze and ko 30 trainer Pokemon. Must learn and keep mach punch when it evolves.
-Shuppet - solo 5 trainers one each on route 123, 124, 127, 128 and133 listed without super effective moves. Must not battle gyms, but every elite member.
-Poochyena - evolve after it beats 3 Mightyenas. IT must known hyper beam and ko Sidneys Mightyena with it.
-Snorunt - Master Rank in tough contest to evolve
-Wingull - surfing route 115 lower than 15. Learn quick attack before evolving and beat a Pokemon faster than it. Cant forget quick attack.

Thanks guys. A few staples of my usual teams and Shuppet, so an interesting mix. Thanks everyone! Will start soon.

eltigras

Last time I am a bit bored and I always try a scramble challenge or something else but it never works. I would like to try it again on Sapphire. I can't trade so please don't give me things like that.

Kalosian

So long
eltigras, take a Meditite. Evolve it after it beats three trainers inside of Mt. Pyre. It must also learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Recover.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
eltigras take a Lotad. It must solo Roxanne to evolve and it must evolve the second you find a water stone.

burninator59

eltigras, Take an Aron! It can evolve once after it solos a Gym leader. Evolve it again once you get Waterfall. Teach it Surf.

eltigras

take a Meditite. Evolve it after it beats three trainers inside of Mt. Pyre. It must also learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Recover.
take a Lotad. It must solo Roxanne to evolve and it must evolve the second you find a water stone.
take an Electrike. It must solo Watson in order to evolve.
Have fun with a Whismur. It must defeat all the trainers in Tricks 1-4 by itself to evolve into Loudred, and it must defeat all the trainers in Tricks 6 and 7 by itself to evolve into Exploud. If you accept nicknames, call it Prankster. Good luck!
Take an Aron! It can evolve once after it solos a Gym leader. Evolve it again once you get Waterfall. Teach it Surf.

Only one more guys :)

Joren56

Before I purchase a new game I want to do a scramble challenge.

Game: FireRed

Needs:
-a surfer

Banned:
-Nidoking, Electabuzz, Lapras, Dragonite
-Starters
-Everything that needs to be traded
-Legends

I won't accept any restrictions involving moves or nicknames

Team so far:
-Hitmonlee (final moveset: Hi Jump Kick / Mega Kick / Rock Slide / Meditate)
-Arcanine (evolve growlithe after it has beaten Erika solo)
-Golduck
-Nidoqueen (=>nidorina before brock, =>nidoqueen before misty, max 1 normal move)
-Beedrill (Toxic, Brick Break)
-

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Joren56, take a Hitmonlee. Its final moveset must be Hi Jump Kick / Mega Kick / Rock Slide / Meditate. If you take nicknames, name it KickSmash.

Joren56

Thanks Winter02!
I edited my scramble limitations though: I won't accept any restrictions involving moves or nicknames.

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Joren56, take a Growlithe. If you accept basic restrictions, it must have a speed raising nature and solo Erika to evolve. If you don't want any restrictions just take the Growlithe.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Been a while since I've done one of these. Let's go for a Leaf Green challenge.

Notes:
-I cannot trade
-Please no "Must solo X gym" challenges - I want this to be fun, not annoying.
-Try to make it so that my team is spread out throughout the game (as in, I don't want 5 Pokemon before the second gym)
-I love evolution restrictions
-No nickname restrictions please; I'll do those myself.

Team:
-
-
-
-
-
-