• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
AyyBayBae, take a Pelipper. It will be your surfer and flyer. Nickname it "Peeko" and capture it in a Great Ball. (You can either catch it as a Wingull or a Pelipper.)

AyyBayBae

Thanks to both of you guys! Moon Song, would you like to add another restriction to Peeko to make it harder? So far the team is:

-Seviper (M) "Toxic Tale" Must be caught in an Ultra Ball, learn Haze, Flamethrower and participate in three gym batlles.

-Pelipper (F) "Peeko" Surfer and flyer, must be caught in a Great Ball.

Kdude146

AyyBayBae, take a female Poochyena and name her Nightlock. It must learn Attract and use it on 75 Pokemon before it can evolve and it must keep Attract as one of it's moves as a Mightyena

AyyBayBae

AyyBayBae, take a female Poochyena and name her Nightlock. It must learn Attract and use it on 75 Pokemon before it can evolve and it must keep Attract as one of it's moves as a Mightyena

75!? Alright, I love me a good challenge, thanks for submitting!

Bananarama

The light is coming
AyyBayBae, take a Treecko as your starter. Name it Ivan if male, and Ivana if female. It must learn at least one new TM to evolve.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
AyyBayBae, take a female Aron. Nickname her Ariana. She must defeat Wattson's Manectric before evolving into Lairon and Winona's Altaria before evolving into Aggron.

AyyBayBae

Alright! Thanks everyone for submitting, I will start with my playthrough!

The Dream Team:
-Ivan the Treecko (M) Must learn new TM to evolve each time (Will be Bullet Seed and Dig probably hehe)
-Nightlock the Poochyena (F) Must learn attract and use it on 75 Pokemon to evolve, must keep the move as Mightyena.
-Liberty the Chimecho (F) Must learn Shock Wave by TM
-Ariana the Aron (F) Must defeat Wattson's Manectric to evolve and defeat Winona's Altaria to evolve again.
-Toxic Tale the Seviper (M) Must be caught in an Ultra Ball, learn Haze, Flamethrower and participate in three gym batlles.
-Peeko the Pelipper (F) Surfer and flyer, must be caught in a Great Ball.

Last edited:

GothamsBeard

Hi there guys and girls. I would love to try a scramble challenge for my Emerald game though not sure if people are still doing this? If anyone wants to give me some Pokemon though, please do :D

Shiny Espeon0429

I would love Pokemon for a Scramble Challenge - please give me nicknames and I love requirements so ss many as possible, please! I only ask that my first Pokemon is Venusaur as I haven’t used that in ages. If someone could nickname and set up requirements for Venusair as well that would be great!

Bananarama

The light is coming
GothamsBeard, take Mudkip as your starter. Name it whatever you'd like. It must learn at least one HM move at some point in the game.

Shiny Espeon0429, take Bulbasaur as your starter. Name it Karl if male, Karly if female. It must know a Grass-type move in order to evolve.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
@GothamsBeard get a Taillow in Route 104. It must be a male. You can name him Jose. He must evolve by the 3rd gym.
@ShinyEspeon0249 get a Caterpie, name if male John, female Lulu, it may evolve freely into Metapod, but if you want Butterfree, it must beat the trainer in Brock's gym's Sandshrew. Also, get a Rattata, must be male and named Joey, he has to beat Misty's Starmie in order to evolve. If he doesn't, you must evolve him at the rival battle in the bridge against Pidgeotto.