• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd or 4th Gen. Contests?

Do you prefer 3rd gen. or 4th gen. contests?

• 3rd gen.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 4th gen.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I like them the same

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I don't like either of them

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
It seems like someone would've made a poll about this before, but I looked several pages back and didn't see one. So...

I think I like 3rd gen. contests better. I like the dress-up and dance parts of the 4th gen. contests, but I don't think the performance moves are as varied. I miss jam effects. And I really prefer making Pokeblocks to cooking Poffins. I swear, one of these days my stylus is going to go right through my touch screen trying to make one of those things.

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Meh, I hate them both.

KetchupO

tωisted
I don't really like the way contests are set up in the games.
I wish it was more like the Anime :/

But if I had to choose, I prefer 3rd Gen.

Not a big fan of the contests, but I like both 3rd and 4th gen equally - they both have something good and something bad.

4th Generation all the way :3. They're tougher than the ones in Hoenn. <~ And that's great, for me.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I like both the same..but i wanted more from the contests

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I'll go w/ 3rd. I like the dancing and okay with the dresser, but the moves don't get you more than four hearts at a time.

Zinimi

Yes, I like Snubbull
I chose fourth, because with the new visual and the dance portions, there is a lot more skill involved, instead of pure training and berry growing.