• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd type

SSBB123

Hawtie
*if a thread like this has already been created, i apologize in advance, my search button was giving me a "fatal error"

if u could give any pokemon a 3rd type what would it be and on what pokemon?

this isnt a disscusion if it will happen, as it probley wont

some of mine
gyrados-dragon
glisor-poison
probopass-electric
blaziken-flying

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
This is almost the same as getting into a 2-type move. There are too many variables to account for, so it would be fairly difficult to do.

SSBB123

Hawtie
This is almost the same as getting into a 2-type move. There are too many variables to account for, so it would be fairly difficult to do.

i said this isnt a disscusion if it will happen as it wont, read more than the first sentence please

yes there would be too many variables

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
It would become too complex. Three STAB bonuses? That's kinda hax. Not to mention,the possibility of a x8 weakness and a x0.125 resistance. Even if they did add this feature, I don't think any old Pokemon would gain a third type.

SSBB123

Hawtie
yes it would be confusing and such but thats not the point of this thread
its if a pokemon did have a thrid type what would it be

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Hmmm, maybe give all the three legendary dogs a Psychic type, or make Lugia Water.

Charizard should have Dragon in its type combo.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
hmmm

Staraptor-fighting
Gliscor-dark
Togekiss-psychic
Charizard-dragon
Gyarados-dragon
Lapras-psychic

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
Drapion: Poison/Dark + Bug
Gyarados: Water/Flying + Dragon
Lugia: Psychic/Flying + Water
Ho-oh: Fire/Flying + Psychic (for consistancey with Lugia)
Aerodactyl: Rock/Flying + Dragon

Luminous

Truly Altruistic
Believe it or not, this thread has been made countless times.

And besides, there are just so many things that can go wrong with having a Pokemon with 3 types, or an attack with 2 types. Just stick with the system that is currently working just fine.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

SSBB123

Hawtie
Believe it or not, this thread has been made countless times.

And besides, there are just so many things that can go wrong with having a Pokemon with 3 types, or an attack with 2 types. Just stick with the system that is currently working just fine.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

again another person who did not read the first post all the way

im not saying it would be a good idea for them to add it in, im asking what types would make sense on existing pokemon.

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
Drapion Poison/Dark + Bug
Beedrill Bug/Poison + Flying
Heracross Bug/Fighting + Flying
Dustox Bug/Poison + Flying
Volbeat Bug + Flying + Electric
Illumise Bug + Flying + Electric

Just to name a few