• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3th gen remakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
im sure they will come, every game is gonna get a remake. but what would you want in them? i would like to see the contests exactly like in the tv series, and let you choose if you wanna be trainer, coordinator, pokethlon trainer or all

ForeverFlame

This will probably be locked... But I would really like to see the Rainforest route revamped heavily with the DS's (or DS Advance, w/e) 3D graphics. And Fortree. It would be great if the trees were very, very tall, and you could see shrunken versions of the general area. Fortree would definitely benefit from 3D.

Dive would also be great, if remade. It could be 3D, and you could control your trainer by touch screen. Think Distortion World, but you have free control so you can go in any angle.

Hoenn, though the games themselves were my least favorite, is a very beautiful region. The volcano would be amazing in a remake, and so would the cutscene to get on top of it.

If they followed the Emerald Route, Kyogre vs Groudon could be great. There are 3D cutscenes in HGSS, so I take it that there would be some in LRSS (LandRuby/SeaSapphire?) too.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
yea , it needs better graphics so it looks more tropical, cuz it is

Yes, of course they will happen.

To all the skeptics:
- RGB and GSC were remade. Do you really think it was JUST to be nice? No, it gives Nintendo millions of dollars. Which RSE remakes would, too. RS came out in 2002 in Japan. By the time a fifth generation comes along, they will appear ANCIENT. You have to remember, Pokemon is a game for boys ages 6-11. Many of them to this day haven't played RSE. I think it's pretty obvious Nintendo has set themselves up for a pattern. The fifth generation will make millions, and so will RSE remakes. GameFreak will NEVER ignore something that can make money. Why? Because Pokemon is nothing more than a cash cow to them.

Oh, and lets not forget how many people were SO against the idea of GSC remakes. Why do you think GameFreak is remaking the second generation? MONEY. That's why there is so many upgrades and changes in HGSS than FRLG did to RGB. The games were lacking, and if they didn't upgrade them, they wouldn't sell as much!

See how marketing works?

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Whether it'd be made or not... 5th gen discussion is not allowed here (or anywhere really but particularly here and especially so early) - thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.