• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

40 Extra codes for the Legendary Pokemon Giveaway Entei / Raikou

Status
Not open for further replies.

shay_bella

Dragon-Kitty Enthusiast
=====
ALL GONE - All codes have been given out.
=====

My local Target saw barely any traffic for the codes, so they gave me most of a stack. PM me if you want one to four (because 4 games) of the codes. I have a little over 40 to spare. And, no, I don't want any thing in return. I'll post back here when the codes are gone.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Thanks! Could use 4. I have Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. My mom plays Sun and Ultra Sun mainly. Shooting you a PM.

shay_bella

Dragon-Kitty Enthusiast
No, and I'm still grumping over the way they handled that distribution. I mean, seriously? When before have the newsletter codes ever been serials? The lack of notice about that aspect, and making it one per account, to me it looked a lot like they didn't actually want to give those pokemon away.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Can I have one for my copy of Ultra Sun?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
May I have a code for Ultra Sun, if you have any left? Thanks regardless!

Dialga101010

Dragon Trainer
If you have 4 I'll take them. If not I'll take however many you have left. Thank you!

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
I wouldn't mind getting one for my sun version. Also would like to get a froakie if anyone has a spare male one.

Status
Not open for further replies.