• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#403 Shinx / #404 Luxio / #405 Luxray

Status
Not open for further replies.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
currently breeding DW Shinx with egg moves: Thunder Fang/Ice Fang/Fire Fang

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Free to good homes (limit one per person) all female shinx -

Bashful intimidate level 4
Quirky rivalry level 4
Relaxed rivalry level 4

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
have 1 male & 1 female jolly UT lvl 1 shinx. bred in 4th gen with ice fang, spark, crunch, & magnet rise (tutored). not looking for anything special, just PM me a reasonable offer.

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
hiya!
i have a JAPANESE luxio male lvl 38 up for trade!
if you are interested send me a Private Message for contact me :3
See ya next time!

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
I can offer Shinx with Ice Fang and Double Kick
If you're interested and can offer one of the pokemon in my signature, PM or VM me

cpkmn23

Whatever
I have a lv.3 female shiny Shinx up for trade. I caught it this morning by chaining on Platinum and transferred it to white.

I'm looking for a shiny Eevee, Charmander, Vulpix or Axew. PM me if you'd like to trade!

Traded for a shiny Eevee.

Last edited:

Kashi11

Hi, I am looking for a shinx or any evolution of one. I have all starter pokemon(gen 1-5), a zoroa, a croagunk, and an eevee up for trade.

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;403;;404;or;405;
Prefer low-level UT;403;

Sirius19

looking for a shinx. Egged is prefered but nothing special has to be about the shinx. Looking for a male and female for my dream team I want to beat the game with. Yes I just bought the game so I have nothing to offer.

DarkDragon635

Blaker Boy
have a shiny luxray off the gts.If anyone thinks its worth a victini,plz write me.also offering shiny yanmega and buneary[frm GTS]

Kendappa94

Frosslastic!
I have a couple shiny shinxs for trade C: I have chained them myself. Looking for a couple subway items ^^ PM me for more information C:

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
I have a shiny Shinx, chained it myself. Looking for other shinies, PM me if interested.

I have Adamant/Jolly female DW Shinxes for trade. Look in my sig for what I'm interested or if you have a better offer we'll work something out.

staraptor rocks

fire trainer
i have some shinxs for trade not looking for much really just make me an offer i will not refuse any kind of pokemon. just need to get rid of them.

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Wanted females w/ Dream World-abilities: East Sea Shellos, Zigzagoon, Shinx, Poochyena, Girafarig, Tropius, Carvanha, Starly/Staravia, Lileep, Absol and Bagon. (Underlined are the ones I want the most.)

Females w/ DW-abilities that I can offer: Vulpix, Eevee, Shuppet, Trapinch, Murkrow, Growlithe.
Untrained, 100% legit shinies (chained by me or my friend) that I can offer: Ralts (Timid, Female, Trace-ability), Floatzel (Relaxed, Male), Snover (Brave, Female), Bronzor (Impish, Heatproof-ability) and Skitty (Lonely, Female, Normalize-ability.

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Have an UT DW Shinx. PM with offers

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
LF Shinx with egg moves:
Ice fang
(thunder and fire are bonus) =D

Offering: Female Zorua
Scyther with egg moves
PKRS

Status