• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#403 Shinx / #404 Luxio / #405 Luxray

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticnash

Offering: Shinx with Ice, Thunder and Fire fang (can breed with Adamant/Jolly nature).

LF:
DW pokémon
Pineco with stealth rock + toxic spikes

I'm looking for DW shinx with magnet rise
have almost all starters except tepig and almost all legendaries

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Not anymore, thanks ^_^

Last edited:

blockhead573

Looking for a male shinx with all three of the elemental fang moves (ice fang, fire fang, thunder fang.) The shinx does not have to be shiny, but if it is that will be so appreciated. Can offer a shiny chandelure, or something else good if that is not wanted.

please and thank you.

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Looking for shiny shinx! Pm me to see if I will offer my shiny lv 100 dialga in my black or white version...

Seeking a shiny UT Shinx. I can offer a shiny in return or legendary pokemon. Also I can give them pokerus.

weepingnight

Screw the rules!
Hi there. 3:

I was hoping to find someone willing to breed me a Shinx with Ice Fang and an Adamant Nature. I can offer a level 100 Zekrom. I also have a DW Arceus, Excadrill,
Bagon, Pignite, and the Panmonkeys. PM me!

Last edited:

froobisu

I can breed shinx for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

JustifiedTerrakion

Terrakion rage!
I can breed anyone a Shinx with all Fang Moves and Wild Charge.I'm looking for some other Electric types like Plusle and stuff.

JustifiedTerrakion

Terrakion rage!
I can breed anyone a Shinx with all Fang Moves and Wild Charge.I'm looking for some other Electric types like Plusle and stuff.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
OFFERING:
SHINY LUXRAY (Docile, 252 Attack and Speed EV's, 4 HP)

WANT:
Shiny Trapinch (Adamant or Jolly, UT pleased)

ihateninjabears

The Doctor
Does anyone have a female DW Shinx, Luxio, or Luxray? I have shiny and legendary Pokemon that I am willing to trade.

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Offering:
1 Bold Male
1 Bashful Male
1 Gentle Female

WILL TAKE ANYTHING FOR THEM PM/VM me for one if you're interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.