• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#403 Shinx / #404 Luxio / #405 Luxray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
FINAL CALL ON SHINX! Still have three left, all know thunderbolt (males can pass down the thunderbolt attack) PM ME IF INTERESTED! They will be released today if no one claims one.

**FREE WILL TAKE ANYTHING FOR THEM!!!!

DracoKing09

Shiny shinx female lv 4 up for trade. I want one of the shinies in my signature. please pm me

a cat

Breeding many Shinxes. PM me for offers. I like shinies, legendaries and Meowths. Also looking for starters and other Pokemon. Ask about Natures and Evs if you want.

foreverblastoise

Destroyer of Rocket
I have a rather difficult request, but I'll offer a shiny Mewtwo for it.
I need a shinx with Iron Tail (Gen IV move), and Ice Fang. Oh and Jolly nature.

PM with you want to trade.

Looking for female DW UT Shinx, I have a lot to trade so PM me with offers!

a cat

Still breeding many Shinxes. PM me for offers. I like shinies, legendaries and Meowths. Also looking for 4th gen starters and other Pokemon. Ask about Natures and Evs if you want.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Would love a Shinx, can be level 1. Don't have much to offer. If you're interested I've got Lapras, Eevee, Zorua, Snivy, Tepig, Charmander, Oshawott, or possibly something else you'd be interested in. PM me if you'd like to try and work something out! :)

_Mesprit_

Want a Shinx, would be willing to offer a level 50 Azelf.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Have lots of Lv.1 Shinxs and also can breed them with their Dream World ability (guts). Will trade anything on my want list for it
or we can sort something put via pm.
Thanks!

turboo11

Hi have a Shiny Shinx & Luxray looks cool in Yellow instead of the normal Blue. Looking for a Keldeo fortrade. let me know thanks

DcMyth

Field Marshal
will trade my male eevee lvl 10 for female shinx

Yetihunter

Don't really have anything to offer but i would love a fresh hatched shinx for my black 2. pm/vm if you can help!

Icon Zeph

Looking for DWF Shinx! Can offer DWF Nidorans, Poliwags, Riolus, and Eevees! I'm also willing to offer some legendaries for send me a message if you want to work out a deal.

typhloshion976

advanced trainer
@icon zeph. i have a dream world female luxray but it was once a shinx but i evolved it just so i could get the dex entries. if thats fine with you and you dont mind a luxray instead of a shinx. i would take a dream world poliwag for the trade. my white 2 fc is 4256 1330 2344 and the name is tifa. leave a visitor message on my page if you want to go through with this trade.

Last edited:

Blitro

The Master Mew
I have a shiny shinx that I want to trade, PM me with an offer.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have a DW Shinx which I've evoled into Luxray.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.