• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#406 Budew / #315 Roselia / #407 Roserade

Status
Not open for further replies.

scomaru

Can i have a Roselia
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

JaKeRToN

I have Budews and Roselias, PM me if your interested

Looking for Roserade as detailed in my sig.
Also taking lvl 1 UT Budew, as long as it's Shiny and Flawless, with the details from my sig that apply.

Shiny Hunter Se7en

All-Times Favorite
Hi guys
I'm looking for a foreign female DW Roselia or foreign female regular ability Roselia
I have some female DW pokés, every gen starter and several legendaries
please can somebody help me

woogfroo

Have male Timid Budew with moves Giga Drain, Spikes, Pin Missile, and GrassWhistle.

They have pokerus and a 31 IV in Special Defence. Have ability Natural Cure.

If you're reading this, they're still available! :)

Last edited:

Rustler

hundreds of butts
Hey hey. I need any Pokémon from this line for breeding purposes, I'd be grateful if someone gave one for something I had in my box. I'm also posting in the Pineco thread because there's a shiny Mr. Mime for the dude who can give me both a Budew/Roselia/Roserade and a Pineco/Forretress. Throw me a private message, I'll be on around 19.00 GMT tomorrow. :>

manafiend

Hey there folks, am looking for a Budew. I can offer for trade pretty much any starter pokemon (with the exception of the 3rd Gen - Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip). I can also offer any non-legendary pokemon from White 2 with enough breeding time. Please PM me if you're interested.

TRADE COMPLETED.

Last edited:

Seaweed4

Champion
Hey guys!
I've been trying to breed myself a modest roselia, and as a result, have pretty much every nature in the rainbow. PM me if you need a budew or roselia! :) I'm looking for any DWFs I don't have, and would specifically love a DWF feebas.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm looking for a Dream World female Budew/Roselia/Roserade, I don't care what nature or level it is, as long as it female and has Leaf Guard, I have every other released Dream World female except what I'm looking for in my signature.

Got it.

Last edited:

Squirtlemasterr

I am looking for a Budew. Please PM me if you have one to trade.

Fenixdown

Looking for a legit shiny Budew, any nature, gender and ability. Have a shiny Roserade that I got off the GTS, pokechecked as legit. Has a bad nickname (SHINY). Can breed any breedable pokemon as well.

sdg657

Currently looking for a Shiny Budew (preferably untrained but doesn't matter, doesn't matter what nature) for my Shiny Litwick (Level 1, Adamant Nature).

P.S. If I don't reply in a while and you want to trade, just send me a message on my Tumblr (which is in my sig), because I'll probably forget about this haha

White2011

I have a shiny timid EV trained roserade that I caught as a shiny budew in pokemon Diamond and xfered over to my white game. I EV trained it in speed/special attack with the moves toxic spikes, giga drain, sludge bomb and grass whistle. Looking for other shines (preferably good natured). Also have shiny adamant marill (not huge power ability), shiny storm drain shellos and shiny drifblim. Message me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.