• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#406 Budew / #315 Roselia / #407 Roserade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
Looking for freshly bred Modest and Timid female Budew(s) , one with Sleep Powder and one with Extrasensory . Both must have Natural Cure ability . Trading for two of my shinies on my siggy . PM me to work out a deal .

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
I have a lot of pomemon to offer for a budew/roselia, I can offer a lot from all of the gens :)

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Looking for any of this family. Will trade other dex fillers or reasonable items.

Last edited:

andyhaj

I can breed Budew/Roselia with the Egg Moves Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder.
I also got other Egg Move PKMN!

VM/PM if interested. I'm looking for other Egg Move PKMN, or PKMN I don't have (just offer me)

Pirate9490

Looking for this family, happy with a lvl 1 budew, can offer any starter and a variety of baby pokes

orochi

have roselias with solar beam, sleep powder, synthesis, sunny day. pm/vm if you want one. im not lookin for too much in return

TheCipherZero

Looking for a female roselia at lv 20 to lv 30 I can offer all starters on me if interested

JAMMER823

looking for Male roselia/roserade any level that has synthesis. i can offer every starter(1st-5th gen),DWF vulpix & gligar,elekid,magby,zorua,pichu,mareep,
all fossil pokemon(1st form),munchlax,lapras,dratini,gible,abra,ralts,ryhorn,rotom(all forms),rufflet,growlithe,pidgey,eevee,murkrow(bravebird & roost),bagon(D-dance),aron
shellos,phanpy,hippopotas,shuckle...& many more pm me with offers

tpen27

Hi! I'm looking for a Roselia and Roserade just to fill up my dex. PM me if you need Pokemon for your Pokedex. :)

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
I am in need of a Budew. Can offer Dratini with ExtremeSpeed. Please PM ASAP!

Looking for a male roselia/roserade. PM me and I'll try my best to fulfill the request

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Looking for either Budew, Roselia or Roserade on my Pokemon Black. I can offer Starters from every generation, Zorua, Riolu, Eevee, or any regular Black exclusive Pokemon. Please PM if you have one! :D

TheeMuffinMan

Muffin Trainer
Ive got a roserade, pm me with offers and i'll breed you one, btw im in need for a diglett/tentacool/meowth. thanks :)

howtofeel

Looking for a FEMALE Budew w/ Natural Cure ability. Shiny? :) IVs do not matter!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.