• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#408 Cranidos / #409 Rampardos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRMshadow

Arcanine Breeder
Looking for a Male Rampardos with Stealth Rock. PM me if you have one, we can make a deal

Last edited:

gdgrana

I'd like to trade a female Shieldon with OT Yancy for a female Cranidos with OT Curtis (the ones you get from the Xtransciever quest in Black 2 / White 2). It doesn't need the attached item. PM me if you'd like to set this up. Thanks

PM me, i have one.

woogfroo

I have Sassy male Cranidos with Curse, Hammer Arm, Crunch, and either Iron Tail OR Stealth Rock.

They have a 31 IV in Speed and come with Pokerus.

I have low standards, so basically anything with nice egg moves or any DWF would be fine.

If you're reading this, I'm still offering them!

Last edited:

sin tori

Looking for DWF cranidos pm me

No longer looking.

Last edited:
Looking for a very low leveled Cranidos. I am starting a new team and I would like one. If you can breed one please do, but I don't care about any other special requirements, I just want it to be a low level. PM or VM me, we can make a deal.

hockeyman617

Have a ev trained lv 100 rampharodos (attack and hp) pm me

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Cranidos. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Need a Cranidos don't care for natures can offer starters.

emawerna

Offering female dream world Cranidos in exchange for any of the dream world females listed in my signature.

I won't specifically breed them, but I will have extra free male Cranidos if any one takes me up on the above offer.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Got an extra female Cranidos with its Hidden Ability! I have no use for it and would like to get rid of it by the 20th, so it's free for whoever wants it!

Status
Not open for further replies.