• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#408 Cranidos / #409 Rampardos

Status
Not open for further replies.

furchasm

Dark Master
Looking for an Adamant Cranidos, I could care less about IVs.

PM me with what you're looking for to trade for it and I'll tell you what i can get you.

Need a male Cranidos or Rampardos with stealth rock (and ideally pursuit as well).
Trading very well for one, PM me if you can help out.

Edit: All sorted now

Last edited:

A-Dust

I have a male level 26 Cranidos with naive nature/mold breaker ability. This Pokemon is taking up box space and needs to go so make any offer.

*IZ*

I got a bunch of cranidos that I'm willing to give for free. They don't have anything special and I guess you can request natures. PM me if interested.

Nitrax

Devourer of Pies
Hey, I need either a male Cranidos or Rampardos with Head Smash. PM me with offers.

I'm looking for a shiny crandios or rampardos. I dont care about level or nature. Please pm me!!

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;408;Got extra Cranidos..es, PM me if you want one.;408;​

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a crandios for my dex.

peon327

im looking for a cranidos pm me will trade for Shieldon if you need it or other pokemon

minusthe764

Looking for any Cranidos, have quite a few female dw pokemon as well as gen 4 and 5 starters. Also other misc pokemon send me a pm with what you're looking for.
Edit/Delete Message

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
I am looking for a female Cranidos or Rampardos with the DW ability Sheer Force. If I can't get a female I would like a male with either Jolly or Adamant nature. I'm willing to trade any breedable pokemon and almost any legendary. Also willing to give any traded pokemon pokerus. LEGIT ONLY PLEASE!

Last edited:
I am looking for a female Cranidos or Rampardos with the DW ability Sheer Force. If I can't get a female I would like a male with either Jolly or Adamant nature. I'm willing to trade any breedable pokemon and almost any legendary. Also willing to give any traded pokemon pokerus. LEGIT ONLY PLEASE!

DW Cranidos / Rampardos isn't released yet. Any of these with Sheer Force is a hack.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Could someone pm me with multipule shiny pkmn that they want to part with?
Curantly waiting for shinies and I know I won't be able to get...: snover crranidos giratina manaphy raquaza and more I'm waiting on...

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Need a MALE cranidos with stealth rock
Offering
DW female:
smeargle
ralts
dratini
tentacool
poliwag
chansey
slugma