• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#410 Shieldon / #411 Bastiodon

Status
Not open for further replies.

furchasm

Dark Master
Looking for Impish or Relaxed UT Shieldons.

I have quite a bit of extrasensory zoruas and can offer a few other egg moves. PM me with what you're looking for, and I'll see how i can help.

Th3Rookie

Rattatster
i can breed shieldon,pm me if you want

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
i have all the fossils so visit my shop

Offering a freshly breed level 1 Shieldon! PM or VM me for offers if its not on my sig. THX

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
Offering a freshly breed level 1 Shieldon! PM or VM me for offers if its not on my sig. THX

i can offer u poliwrath for lugia

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
In need of a male shieldon or bastodion that knows stealth rock. PM me please! :)

takbir10

Banned
im offering a ledgit lv 49 bastieldon

AshtonKetchum

I need a Shieldon or Bastiodon... can offer a LOT from all generations. PM to make a deal.

Ziii

shiny level 1 Shieldon available in my shop, comes to me on wednesday, leave offers in shop or pm me.

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;410;I've got bunches of extra Shieldons looking for good homes. PM me offers.;410;​

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need both a shieldon and a bastidon for my dex.

minusthe764

Looking for any Shieldon, have quite a few female dw pokemon as well as gen 4 and 5 starters. Also other misc pokemon send me a pm with what you're looking for.

Looking for a Female Shieldon
Don't care about Nature, IV's or egg moves.

Offering Evo Stones and other items for one.

Last edited:

froobisu

I need shieldon and can breed any pokemon not in my signature for you.

Kohkz

I am looking for any Shieldon so that I can complete my Pokedex.

I can offer:
Zorua: all males, level 1 with snarl
Just about any breedable pokemon from any generation including starters, black and white exclusives, and white forest pokemon.

Just send me a pm, I'm sure we can work something out.
I am also looking for Kecleon and Castform.

Machomacho

Need a Sheldon. Anyone will do. I can offer a Pokemon around the same level.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have male and female ut lv one any nature u want these were from breeding project pm or vm me if ur interesteed

Status
Not open for further replies.