1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#415 Combee / #416 Vespiquen

Discussion in 'Sinnoh Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td]#415 Combee[/td]
    [td]#416 Vespiquen[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. Shnitzul

Shnitzul New Member

I'm in need of a Combee (Preferrably a Vespiquen) PM

3. free2be_any1

free2be_any1 Active Member

looking for a Combee, any :)

4. Nushidorei

Nushidorei New Member

Looking for a level 100 Vespiquen, I know its a longshot but if anyone has an old, unused Vespi, I'll love to trade it.

5. Savoy Truffle

Savoy Truffle New Member

I'm looking for either a female Lv. 1 Combee with a neutral nature (Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful, or Quirky), or a well-trained Vespiquen with good EVs and IVs.

As for what I have to offer, I have 3 shinies (Female Primeape, male Butterfree, and male Beautifly), and a bunch of Gen. 1-4 legendaries (excluding Manaphy).

My Friend Code is 4083-4782-5840. Just drop me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  6. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Combee (Female)- Lax

Vespiquen
    Lv38
    252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
    3/31/19/19/22/30
    Impish
    -Attack Order, Roost, Toxic, Defend Order

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
    Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Charmander with Solar Power
    Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
    Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

7. pwnswitchclik

pwnswitchclik Alakazaminator

I have a female combee to give away, pm me if anyone is interested.

EDIT: trade completed.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  8. Skyrock

Skyrock WaterBreederStarter

Hi! I am looking for a SHINY male Combee, and I am offering a Event Shiny Event Suicune!

9. SheepSlayer

SheepSlayer Maximum Brofist

Looking for a Combee... any Combee. Don't care about IVs/EVs/Gender/Etc. just as long as it is a Combee.

10. scomaru

scomaru Well-Known Member

I got a Male Combee if anyone wants one PM me

11. thekorean

thekorean Well-Known Member

I got female Combees. PM me an offer.

12. Miura Aoshi

Miura Aoshi Member

Must have Combee!

I've been desperately looking for a Combee (either gender) in my Platinum Version. I have more than enough in my Black Version, so I was wondering if anyone had anything to offer. My Platinum version is still kind of fresh since I restarted it, but at the least I can offer a Mewtwo.

;415; ;416; ;415;

13. Frozen Ghost

Frozen Ghost Well-Known Member

Can offer Combee, looking for Gen IV Pokemon

14. manaichain

manaichain Member

Looking for any member of the following starter families ;004;Charmander, ;152;Chikorita, ;155;Cyndaquil, ;158;Totodile, ;390;Chimchar, :495:Snivy, :498:Tepig, :566:Archeos
    preferably female but i'm willing to breed a male until i get female. Other Pokemon I need include Spiritomb, some of the legendaries ask for details, Zorua, Gothita, Vullaby. Negotiations more than welcome

In return i have
    ;415;Combee (2 Females, will evolve into Vespiquen, Bashful and Modest, Sweet Scent and Gust

15. JynxLover666

JynxLover666 New Member

dude i have one wanna trade??

16. LittleEvil

LittleEvil Veteran Trainer

Looking for a DWF combee from Black/White 2. HAve a lot of other dw pokes to offer, and some egg moves too. Just check out my sig. and PM me.

*Trade completed*

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  17. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Looking for DWf Combee, PM me with offers, I have almost every DWf already.

18. GreenKitea

GreenKitea Pokemon breeder

searching for any combee or vespiqueen for pokedex...please pm me if you can trade i am almost done my pokedex so I can offer a lot!

19. CraigPitt

CraigPitt New Member

Hello peeps, looking for a female Combee. PM with realistic offers

20. x_minature

x_minature Member

Seeking female combee or vespiquen. Can offer all the starters, or Black 2 exclusives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.