• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#415 Combee / #416 Vespiquen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douchemon

Scientist
Got a Vespiqueen up for a dex trade, only need meloetta atm. Or make me a good offer on le queen.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
got DW FEMALE combee for trade (evolve to vespiquen). In return I look for power items. PM for offers ;)

REN3GADE

I've got a level 24 Vespiquen. PM me with offers :)

JaKeRToN

I have two Female combee if anybody needs one or wants it? PM me if your interested

Last edited:

allenwayne

All Hers!
got a Vespiquen up for trade

Averuuh

Wanted: I am looking for a Dream World Tauros with Adamant nature.

Offering: I have a bunch of Dream World Pokémon to offer in return, such as Eevee, Dratini, Scyther, Abra, Combee ♀, Vulpix, Tyrogue...

All of mine are legit and I only want legit offers. PM me :>

Last edited:
looking for a feemale combee or vespiquen just trying to fill out white 2 pokedex
have white 2 pokemon to trade

Volts

Volt Tackle
Looking for a female Combee or Vespiquen for the White 2 Pokedex. Offering the following starters: Oshawott, Tepig, Turtwig, Torchic, Totodile, Bulbasaur, and Charmander.

I have a lvl 40 Vespiquen I'll trade for Turtwig

EM1206

I was wondering if anyone still had a Vespiquen (or female Combee) available. Anything will do, I just need it for my Pokedex. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.