• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#417 Pachirisu

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#417 Pachirisu
electric.gif

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking for a pachirisu with the pickup ability that is level 51-60 or level 91-100.

Pm me to discuss a trade.

Enlage

Looking for a Pachirisu at any lvl, with any IVs, EVs and nature.

PM me to discuss the trade.

Shnitzul

Turtwig
Piplup
Tepig
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Torchic
Snivy
Shieldon
Grimer
Kabuto
Tirtouga
Eevee
Pichu
Larvesta
Togepi
Porygon
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Throh
Sawk
Bagon
Buizel
Ponyta
Cryogonal
Tentacool
Archen
Zorua
Aerodactyl
Vullaby
Durant
Riolu
Gligar
Pupitar
Axew
Shelder
Emolga
Odish
Bellsprout

PM for Trade, I need a Pachirisu!

Shnitzul

I really need a Pachirisu, PM me, Take one from Signiture for it :)

Ahnimus

I'm looking for any Pachirisu. I currently have some of the starters that I am willing to trade in exchange. Please PM me, thank-you.

Trade completed.

Last edited:
Looking for any, PM.

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Have plenty thanks to my so far unsuccesful shiny hunt, I'll trade anything for them.

They mostly have Modest Natures, let me know if you want pick up or run away ability.

pm if interested.

I'm looking for a female pachirisu, from a language other then English so I can do the Masuda Method. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Offering a Lv1 Pachirisu- 13/6/15/14/31/31- Calm- Toxic that hasn't been EV trained...yet

PM me so we can discuss a trade ;417;

Edit: That Lv1 Pachirisu is now a Lv33 one

252 HP+SpDef, 6 SpAtk
13/6/15/14/31/31
Calm
Run Away
-Discharge, Super Fang, Toxic, Light Screen

In interested in that then PM me

Last edited:

mick_1232001

Shiny pachirisu. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

bushie

i'm lookin for a pachirusu pm me i'm offering munchlax,bonslys mime jr, chingling,castform

Galux

Pachirisu

Will trade unova/johto/kanto starter, rufflet, zorua, carnivine, feebas or duskull for Pachirisu. If you don't want any of these suggest a pokemon.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I have a pachurisu just PM me and offer me any pokemon I will either except or deny the pokemon offered. It's not special but it is cute.

JinMo92

I am looking for a DW Pacharisu(Nature does not matter), and I can offer shiny's and other DW pokemon's for it. PM me for more details.

Melon

Lost in Translation
I have some Japanese Pachirisu to Trade.
Pretty much all at level one.
PM if interested.

AlexOzzyCake

Shrew Tamer
Wanting a Pachirisu badly! Have any Eevee evolution, any starters or various other pokemon to trade for it... PM if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.