• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#417 Pachirisu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a regular ol' pachirisu to help me complete my pokedex. pm me if you have one; I have a large amount of pokemon I can give in return.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
have legit lv.100 pachirisu
PM if want

firane55

Check Yes, Juliet
i need a pachirisu really bad! i had one but it got deleted so if you could give one to me thatd be really helpful! thank you!

Polkamaniac

Looking for a Pachirisu to fill the pokedex; I have a lot of the unobtainable 1st-4th gen pokemon including all the starters except Bulbasaur, Chikorita, and Cydnaquil, plus Eevee. I've also got every breedable 5th gen pokemon. PM me!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a pachirisu for my dex.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Lookin for a DW female Pachirisu.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I'm looking for a DW Pachirisu. I have Japanese female DW Eevees to offer~ (or male).

Larrix

Requesting a Pachirisu. See sig for offers or pm me for more offers.

Lizard006

i can breed pachirisu pm me i am looking for the stones in my sig

froobisu

Need any pachirisu, I can breed any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT: Got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:
Looking for any pachirisu. I have most of the starters that i can trade. Pm me if you want to trade.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I want a nicknameble dreamworld pachirisu caught in the pink pokeball. I can offer such things as -

Registeel, Regirock, Regice
Groudon, Latios
Giratina
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Torchic

Volcarona12

i need a pachirisu pm i cn offer pretty much any breedable pokemon

Mcfly

Looking for a Pachirisu (Gender, nature, level, etc. dont matter), I can breed all the starter, fossil, and baby Pokemon. Can also breed most of the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn region Pokemon that can be bred.
PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Trade Complete.

Last edited:

Volcarona12

i still need a pachirisu :( and check out my sig when you get a chance, bunch of event pokemon being given away! im sure you'll all be interested, tell em Volcarona12 sent you!

Status
Not open for further replies.