• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#417 Pachirisu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua88

Icy cold trainer!
I am playing Heart Gold and I am looking for a Pachirisu, preferably a low level so I can EV level it from the start instead of lowering its stats... xD If anyone is interested please PM me with the list of pokémon they will accept for trade.

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I'd like an original dreamworld pachirisu. It can be cloned. I just require it to be able to be nicknamed. Check my tradethread.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have 2 hayley's pachirisus uncloned, both with pickup and naive nature. Free to good homes, one per person.

Lightey

If anyone has a Pachirisu they could breed me, that would be great. Nature and stuff doesn't matter, it's for a dex entry.

lprulez

I've got Pachirisu with the hidden ability Volt Absorb and the egg move Iron Tail that I can breed.
If anyone is interested at all leave me a PM and we can work something out.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Looking for any Pachirisu, PM me if you've got one to trade and let me know what you're lookin' for in return. :)

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
I really need a pachirisu....any kind is fine I just need one for pokedex. I will try and offer what you need :)
PM me please if you can help

CameronSt

Awakened
Trade complete :D

Last edited:

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
I am offering a pachi with its hidden ability PM me if your interested

scomaru

Can i have a Pachirisu
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I have DWF Pachirisu. PM me if you want one.

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
If anyone has a Pachirusu (any level any gender, etc), please let me know via PMs! I have Torchics, Chikoritas, Eevees, and Trapinchs that I am willing to trade for it!
As well as Pokerus! :)
Thank you! :)

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
I have another Pachirisu from the Hidden Grotto. It's male, gentile nature, level 59.

Last edited:

OYKnow

I have some pachirisu for trade. PM me.

seelteam6

Seel Master
I have an entire box of Pachirisu that I can trade if anyone needs a pachirisu for the pokedex or any other reason. Just PM me if interested.

DBCDude01

I am trying to give away my Volt Absorb Pachirisu. I really would like a Light Ball. Please?

Ask for Rosa. 2280 4518 4358

Status
Not open for further replies.