• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#417 Pachirisu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advill_

Breeder
Offering lvl 1 Pachirisu's :) don't need nothing special for it :) 4th gen pokémon's always welcome :) pm me if intrested :)

Trilium

Looking for any Pachirisu, doesn't matter ability, gender or anything, just want a Pachirisu. Pm if you wanna trade me.

Last edited:

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
I can breed volt absorb Pachirisus. PM if interested! I'm trying to fill my national dex!

BladeWulf

finally have a breeding pair of volt absorb pachi's. PM if you're interested in a getting a lv. 1 pachi.

SabertoothHorse

Got two extra UT shiny pachirisu if anyone's interested pm me

psyrose3

Looking for any Pachirisu. I can trade starters or Dex fillers. Please drop a VM if you're interested!

Volts

Volt Tackle
I have a lvl 58 female Volt Absorb Pachirisu, looking for #'s 116 & 117 on the National dex Kanto PM for trade

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Thunder Trainer
I have a female Pachirisu with the DW Ability. I'm looking for a female Goldeen or a female Seaking with Lightingrod or a female Eevee with the DW Ability

Canto

Looking for a Pachirisu. I can breed most other Pokémon, plus a decent-size selection of Dream World Pokémon. Please PM me if you'd like to trade.

EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Looking for a female Pachi will trade Kanto Unova and Hoenn starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.