• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#418 Buizel / #419 Floatzel

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdW

Trainer
I am looking for a male Buizel or Floatzel with Ice Punch. If you want to trade please PM and maybe we can work out a deal.

orochi

breed a lot of buizel with aqua tail, rest, aqua ring and headbutt

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
offering a japanese lax lv41 UT shiny female floatzel just got it off the GTS looking for other shinies in exchange for this one because i love shiny floatzel and already have 2 PM or VM me offers for the floatzel if you want it got it yesterday send me offers if you want her i already have 3 so i don't need this one sadly :( in return since i love shiny floatzel i am looking for gen 1 and gen 2 shiny pokemon such as shiny hoot hoot, shiny noctowl, shiny alakazam, shiny omanyte, shiny ho-oh (not for just floatzel), i am also looking for a majority of gen 3 shinies thanks for your time :)

offering these pokemon for pokemon i don't have
trades:
poketopia electivire adamant nature ut
poketopia electivire adamant nature t
poketopia magmortar modest nature ut
poketopia magmortar modest nature t
hayley's pikachu jolly nature ut
hayley's staravia jolly nature ut
dw halloween banette gentle nature t
gamestop raikou rash nature ut
gamestop entei adamant nature ut
gamestop suicune relaxed nature ut
2012may darkrai quiet nature ut
cobalion naughty nature ut
terrakion gentle nature ut
virizion lax nature ut
landorus modest nature ut
lake of rage gyarados calm nature ut
and a shiny floatzel timid nature ut
pokemon wanted:
tru shaymin ut

Last edited:

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
Hello! May I have a hatched Buizel, please?
I am giving away for over 21 newly hatched Torchic. They are all male and most of them have different natures.
Here are the list:
Relaxed - 3
Lax - 4
Quirky - 2
Bashful - 3
Impish - 1
Modest - 1
Serious - 1
Naive - 1
Docile - 1
Hasty - 1
Calm - 1
Lonely - 1
Sassy - 1

I don't want shiny Buizel. Thank you.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have a Hasty DW Water Veil Floatzel.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Ariel

scomaru

Can i have a Buizel or Floatzel
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

PokéMast3r

Pokemon Master
Looking for a Male Buizel. Don't have much to trade though. PM me and maybe we can work something out

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Shiny Buizel with Ice Punch. Will trade my Shiny Toxicroak. Please! PM me please I really want one!

im looking for a ut shiny buizel with bulk up and water veil ability

if you have one pm me willing to trade good for it

Myuu~

I have a shiny buizel on my Pokemon Black. If you are interested PM me, please. I don't want hacked Pokemon and i only trade shiny for shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.