• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

420 Blazing Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

x420 bleach it

I am gladly to help out fellow trainers with Pokemon, Items, EV help, and IV help.

Over the course of a couple years i have gathered a substantial amount of useful pokemon, and items, and knowledge.

What can i do for you?
1.Breed
2.Get pokemon
3.Recieve items
4. Accept of all battles i normally receive as well

What I like
1.Competitive pokemon
2.IV bred pokemon
3.SHINIES
4.Battles from fellow lads

I will offer almost any pokemon i have to people, but must be a reasonable trade of course.

My main games are as follows, with my 3DS friend code is:
1177-7777-6819
Pokemon White 2
Pokemon X as well. PM me for friend codes.

I have a much better chance of granting pokemon, items etc... from White 2, since i have been playing it a lot. My Pokemon X file is getting up to speed with few minor adjustments.
If any questions on anything please feel free to PM, i will be sure to get back to you when i have the time, thank you

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
this goes in the 6th gen forum or something

\/\/\/ ye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.