• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#422 Shellos / #423 Gastrodon

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnez22

I need a Shellos. Can offer starters, volt tackle and most breedable pokemon. Make and offer.

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Looking for any shellos, basically I can give you ANY BREEDABLE pokemon in the dex (except starly XD).

PM if you're interested

EDIT Got one

Last edited:

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Offerring shellos and any pokemon :D

PM if you're interested

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

Heya, looking for a female Gastrodon with modest nature if possible with Storm Drain. I have many rare DWF's to offer! (100% legit)

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
looking for any shellos, needed for dex completion. any help would be greatly appreciated :)

BladeWulf

looking for female shellos. Can breed chimchars, Serperiors, DW Seedots, Pawniards, and have several other swarm pairs i can breed. PM me if you have one and we can work something out.

EDIT: Got my shellos. Thank you.

Last edited:

Canto

Looking for a Shellos or Gastrodon. I can offer most other (breed-able) Pokémon and selection of Dream World Pokémon. Please PM me if you have an offer.

EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
I've got tons of Shellos in my box so just PM me if you want one. If you have a Thick Club, that'd be appreciated.

Shuckleguy2

Beginning Trainer
I am looking for an East sea (blue) Shellos. I can offer all starters from gen 1-5 and dream world female Poliwag and Vulpix PM me with offers

KID_23

looking for any shellos or gastrodon and willing to trade a typhlosion/ferraligatr or a torterra for black 2

Boyplaya

Hey guys, Im looking for a Gastrodon with Earth Power for. Add me on Instagram at "boyplaya" or FC: 1521-3758-8198. Thanks. I have Pokemon X

Status
Not open for further replies.