• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#422 Shellos / #423 Gastrodon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash2010

Shiny Master
looking for a shellos or gastrodon east with the ability storm drain and female. will trade 1 of anything in my shop for it.

Have a pink Shellos up for trade. Looking for Shiny pokemon I dont have or breedable pokemon from countries other than America. Needs to go soon before I decide to delete it. PM or VM with offers.

Empyrea

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Still have pink and blue Shellos for trade for a Rare Candy a piece available!

LordFeraligatr

Looking for storm drain shellos/gastrodon w/ stockpile and w/ calm or sassy nature.
Got to have 31's for HP/DEF/SPatk/SPdef.

Can offer some RNG'd pokes which include:
Darumaka, Bouffalant, frillish, litwick, sandile, scraggy, etc

Seraphx

Need any shellos/gastrodon.
Offering starters, fossils, gible, bagon. eevees. even got some fully ev trained pokes &more

BellyDrum

ANY Shellos is needed to complete my national dex. I can offer starters, Dragon Dance Bagon, Togepi, Duskull... a lot of stuff. Can import Pokemon with special moves from SoulSilver if need be.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Im need a shellos/gastrodon. Bold natured, storm drain and has to have earth power.

I dont have much but i can give tepig, snivy, totodile, eevee, torchic and Timid Litwick w/ flashfire and max special attack IVs. They are all lvl.1

please VM me if u can trade.

Last edited:

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Shellos for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

Elements115

One with the shadows
elements is searching for a flawless storm drain gastrodon either form which has earth power 4th gen tutored move. im offering big for this! multiple flawless shinies

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Wanted females w/ Dream World-abilities: East Sea Shellos, Zigzagoon, Shinx, Poochyena, Girafarig, Tropius, Carvanha, Starly/Staravia, Lileep, Absol and Bagon. (Underlined are the ones I want the most.)

Females w/ DW-abilities that I can offer: Vulpix, Eevee, Shuppet, Trapinch, Murkrow, Growlithe.
Untrained, 100% legit shinies (chained by me or my friend) that I can offer: Ralts (Timid, Female, Trace-ability), Floatzel (Relaxed, Male), Snover (Brave, Female), Bronzor (Impish, Heatproof-ability) and Skitty (Lonely, Female, Normalize-ability.

Last edited:
I would be more than happy to take a Shellos..

Any nature or anything is fine, and I'll offer whatever you'd like. =)
(Though I would prefer a blue Shellos..)

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Looking for Shellos, Any color, Any Nature, Any gender. Can offer any starter.

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Looking for a shellos. Gender/Nature isn't important. PM me if you can help.

Allenxw

I Need a Shellos doesn't matter the ability its only for the pokedex entry. PM anyone who wants trade i have legendaries and shinies for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.