• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#422 Shellos / #423 Gastrodon

Status
Not open for further replies.

White2011

Looking for shellos with storm drain ability. Must have earth power. Can offer something in my signature reasonably. VM me

White2011

Still looking for that shellos.

minusthe764

Looking for any shellos, have quite a few female dw pokemon as well as gen 4 and 5 starters. Also other misc pokemon send me a pm with what you're looking for.

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
Looking for any female Shellos, preferably East Sea but it doesn't have to be. I would also prefer it to be Sassy or Calm.
Tell me what Pokemon you want for it, but I don't have any shinies/events/flawless. I have Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Spikes, and Eevee with Wish.

Got one.

Last edited:
Looking for a shellos freshly hatched

Neji-and-Pidgeot

Im looking for a calm male shellos with earth power. I can offer ev training items, battle subway items and a few dwf.

Lizard006

looking for a shellos contact me

phoenix310

Looking for a Modest, Storm Drain Shellos that knows Earth Power. (Female preferred) This is the last Pokemon I need for my team. Please PM me if you can help me out! :)

Last edited:

Larrix

Looking for both East and West Shellos. PM for offers.

Last edited:

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Looking for a flawless or near flawless Shellos/Gastrodon (preferably the blue colored variant) with a bold, relaxed, calm, or sassy nature; the ability Storm Drain, and the 4th gen move tutor move: Earth Power. I can offer RNG'd pokemon and wide variety of DW females.

Last edited:

spy888

after any Shellos/Gastrodon with Earth Power, pm to make a deal.

entrawarrior

I am looking for a modest gastrodon EV trained: 252 sp. atack, 252 hp, 4 def or sp. def with earthpower or a modest shellos with earthpower UT.

froobisu

I need any shellos, I can trade anything not in my signature.
EDIT: Got one! I can provide one for anything in your signature.

Last edited:

Lucaslu

Looking for a Shellos or any of its evolutions

I have over 620 Pokemon
Can breed pretty much any pokemon that is not in my signature
PM me for details

EDIT: I just got a Shellos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.