• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#422 Shellos / #423 Gastrodon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDreamWorld

Looking for a female DW Shellos. I don't care if it's east or west, though if you have both I would prefer East (That's the blue one, right?). I have some females with DW abilities and lots of miscellaneous Pokemon. Just PM me with what you need and I'll hope I have it. xD

bluecr

Det. John Kimble
Need either shellos or Gastrodon. Have almost every pokemon to trade so let me know what you need. PM me for more info.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Hey guys, looking for an East and West Shellos. I can breed something for you if its not too much trouble.

juniglee

Trade done

Last edited:

Hantori

Looking for a female gastrodon (east or west is fine) would prefer one with storm drain but I can always breed it for the ability I want. A DWF would be nice, but I dont have a lot of DWF to offer in return. PM me if interested. Thanks.

ColdCrush

I am new to this site but I would greatly appreciate some help! I could really use a shellos, I don't care what form. I can trade you other pokemon you may need, and I have plenty of IV bred and EV'd pokemon that I no longer use, please PM me.

If you would like a pokemon from me with good IV's, I really am looking for a male shellos with egg move yawn with a Sassy or Calm nature, and at least one perfect IV in either HP or SpD. I have bred a lot, and have all perfect IV's in the bug group and several other perfect IV's in many others. Just please PM me and I know we can work something out!

Amain

Looking for a Shellos or Gastrodon. Doesn't matter where from or level or moves. I'm not huge on breeding so I don't have any pokemon with high EV's or anything. Just need to fill out my dex.

Offering Giratina, Regice, Regirock, Reshiram, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Landorus, Dialga, Lugia, Azelf, Mesprit, Uzie or Japanese Regigigas.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I would like a dream world female East Shellos ( Blue) please. Nature and level dont matter. I can offer tangela, barboach, poliwag and Snorunt with dream world abilities..Male or female with pokerus if desired. :) . Pm if you have it .

Platygeist

I'm looking for a Female East Sea Shellos or Gastrodon, I can offer Lileep with perfect SpDef IVs and Egg Move Recover, or just make a request of what you would like :) If possible, I'd like a Shellos/Gastrodon with Pokerus. PM me if you're interested!

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hey, I'm looking for a Shellos of any level, gender, or ability. I just need one for breeding because its in two different egg groups, I can offer any of the DWFs in my sig, and I can get a couple of rare gen 1 or 2 rare Pokémon like Tyrogue.

Ausgirl

Hi guys I'm still looking for a shellos or gastrodon.

I would really like a pink one.

I can offer various dwf pokemon in return:

On black:

magikarp, gligar, eevee, vulpix, tentacool, growlithe, horsea, feebas, togepi, xatu, houndour, bagon, solosis, petilil and staravia...

On black 2:

omanyte, sandshrew, finneon, goldeen, duskull, whimsur, hoppip, sigilyphe, scolipede, rattata, corphish, shinx, durant, miltank, tirtouga, karrablast, pidove, buneary, shemet, tangela, farfaretched, krookodile, ducklet, luvdisc, cottonee, vanilish, lapras, duosion, lilleep, aerodactyle, emolga, nincada. relincanth, whoopsa and mr mime.

PM/VM if interested.

Last edited:

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
I'd like to trade a pink Shellos for a blue one (or Gastrodon). I tried doing it on the GTS a couple times, but kept getting pink in return.

I can also breed my other pink Shellos if anyone needs one. PM me with any offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.