• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#427 Buneary / #428 Lopunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

L_A

I'm looking for a regular, run-of-the-mill Lopunny, for Dex Entry (best) or for keeps.

Please PM your offers, if you're interested!

Edit: just got one on the GTS. Thanks for the insane amount of answers, everybody :eek:

Last edited:

XxRockMySoxX

I use random sets :D
im looking for a female lopunny, nature and level do not matter. i will be willing to trade anything in my sig.

ThePandaPunisher

Puppy Trainer
Looking for a female buneary or lopunny. Please let me know if you can help!

zepovinho

looking for a buneary. i can breed a lot of pokemon from all generations and may, or may not, give you some egg moves. pm me with what you want

woogfroo

I have a few lvl 1 Buneary. Has Ice Punch. Willing to trade for Nosepass or something else. Not too picky!

Last edited:

Kraziskewl

Looking for a buneary, and I'm totally desperate, what can I say? I love cute pokemon, haha

I have to trade:

Accelgor Lv 75
Final Gambit
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Energy Ball

Zoroak Lv. 32
Night Slash
Faint attack
Pursuit
Fake Tears

Boldore Lv 50

Should evolve into gigalith upon trading

Kraziskewl

I can also breed an eevee, or another pokemon if you have something in mind

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
I am really looking for a buneary or lopunny with sky uppercut as an egg move, I have very high leveled and good pokemon to offer!

I can get you one if you want. But i need to breed them (I dont have them right now).

AshtonKetchum

I am looking for (not shiny... just any run of the mill)...
Leavanny
Lopunny (i do NOT want a buneary!)
Hitmontop

OFFERING:
One legit Shiny Tangela (found myself in Pokemon Black).

I just am trying to complete my national dex and those three are too much trouble for me to play around with... I'd rather just unload my last shiny I found for someone to have those for me.

I will be available for trade later today… PM me if interested!

hudsonfox

Looking for a Lopunny w/ Cute charm or Buneary w/ Run Away whatever
Can offer some fossils pokemon, DW spooky manor pokemon, DW Vulpix and some others pokemon from dream world

I am breeding them to get a shiny Lopunny so got a few lvl 1s in the box waiting for adoption or release.

Add me to Yahoo Messenger at pokemon_trainer_qiang@yahoo.com so you know when I am online to trade.
If not drop me an email or PM to schedule a date and time ( I am in GMT +8 region )

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female buneary up for trade. Please check my shop in my for my wants

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i need a female buneary (at least 18 years old) for breeding purposes. l

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Looking for an RNGer to RNG a Flawless Jolly Klutz Buneary with Egg Moves Ice Punch, Switcheroo, and Circle Throw. I have a Smeargle with the first 2 moves, and can probably get the other on him before too long. I have a few events and most items to trade. PM me if you can help! :)

Last edited:

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a lopunny for my dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.