• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#427 Buneary / #428 Lopunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

zombi

Breeder
Offering:

Dwf Buneary.
Im breeding adamant ones now

Pm if interested

LF: Dwfs i dont have

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
i got a bunneary and a loppuny looking for a delcatty.
P.M. me if interested

Zebrob

Electric Enthusiast
I'm looking for a baby Buneary to train. I don't have much to trade with, just hoping for a spare egg or low level to start rebuilding my lost file!

UchihaAlex09

Looking for a Buneary :(. I can offer any of the Unova starters (not much more to offer). PM me if interested ;)

Edit: Got a Lopunny from the GTS so nevermind ;)

Last edited:

psyrose3

Looking for any Buneary. I can trade starters or Dex fillers. Please drop a VM if you're interested!

CuteyLauren

Shiny Connoisseur
I am looking for a Shiny Buneary. I am offering a Shiny Level 100 Event Palkia from Gamestop. Please message me if you have an offer.

Pzack

Hey, I'm new here and I just need a Buneary to complete my "seen" pokedex for White 2. Thanks for any help!

LCD

Hi! I'm looking for a Shiny Female Buneary with Run Away ability OR Shiny Female Lopunny with Cute Charm ability, must be nicknameable (nicknamed Joy), I would love to have the Bashful nature but I don't mind <3
Please note that ALL of my pokemon are legit, meaning I only want 100% legit pokemon in return; no hacks/clones/etc. Thank you. (If you find anything faulty with my pokemon, feel free to just tell me and we'll do a trade back.)

Shiny OR Legendary Pokemon up for Trade for the Buneary or Lopunny:

;077;Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash;078;
1. Shiny Female Ponyta | Lvl. 15 | Lax Nature & Thoroughly cunning | Run Away | Nicknameable | UT Currently Stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge
2. Shiny Male Ponyta | Lvl. 15 | Lax Nature & Likes to fight | Flash Fire | Nicknameable | UT Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge

;300;Shiny Skitty/Delcatty;301;
1. Shiny Male Skitty | Lvl. 40 | Docile Nature & Mischievous | Normalize | Nicknameable | UT Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge
2. Shiny Male Skitty | Lvl. 40 | Timid Nature & Capable of taking hits | Normalize | Nicknameable | UT Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge
3. Shiny Male Skitty | Lvl. 40 | Lax Nature & Loves to eat | Cute Charm | Nicknameable Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge

;484;Shiny Event Palkia x2;484;

More will be added soon...

Legends Up For Trade for Buneary/Lopunny
I have at least one of the following legends: (More information will be written out later)
- Mewtwo x2
- Articuno x2
- Zapdos x2
- Moltres x2
- Raikou
- Entei
- Suicune
- Uxie
- Azelf
- Mesprit
- Dialga
- Palkia
- Cresselia x2
- Darkrai x2/3
- Victini x3 (1x V-Create/Fusion Bolt/Fusion Flare/Searing Shot Victini)
- Cobalion x3
- Virizon x3
- Terrakion x3
- Reshiram x2
- Zekrom
- Kyurem
- Keldeo x2
- Genesect x2
- Meloetta x2
- Deoxys

I have all of the generations, so there are some legendaries that I haven't listed as they are scattered all over the place. All of the above can be found on my Pokemon Black. If you're looking for a legendary that isn't listed, feel free to ask! Odds are I'll have it! Legendaries that I currently don't have are Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Shaymin and any of the Regis.

Just message me if you want to trade/want more info!
Thank you and I hope we'll be able to trade~!

Last edited:

SuperMegaCharizard

I'll Eat Your Face.
Currently have a level 1 UT shiny Buneary with the Klutz ability.
If you're interested, PM me.
Thanks.

McBatch

im iso buneary simply for the shiny haxorus.

if anyone could be awesome and just do a trade and trade back would be cool. but if you are in search of any particular pokemon lmk I can breed almost any pokemon from the first few gens

dmf28095

Desperate for a Buneary in White 2. Any level. Not picky at all. Let me know what you want in return

3ds friend code:3153-4932-5810
White 2 FC: 1765-6456-3822

Mr. P

Does anyone have a Limber Buneary? Limber is its hidden ability and it's only available through transfer. Also, if you have to transfer it, could you teach it Work Up? It could only learn that via TM in Gen 5. Anyone who could provide one would be greatly appreciated! 5 IV Adamant Mudkip (Missing Sp. Atk.) or Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (Missing Attack) in return!

Status
Not open for further replies.