• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#431 Glameow / #432 Purugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I need glameow, I can breed anything not listed in my signature, or provide an item of choice depending on availability.
EDIT:I got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:

JCKane

Meow!!
Hey I'm not compeltely sure how the trading forums work but I need these two (Glameow and Purguly + others) to complete my dex... Pm me if you can trade. I only need either one. since I can either evolve it or breed it to get the other.

pokemaster3394

I need a Glameow if anyone has one to give me. PM me for offers

amb1

Hi I'm looking for any pineco/forretress, skarmory, torkoal, spinda, glameow/purugly, stunky/skuntank, chatot and/or croagunk/toxicroak to complete my pokedex, I can offer all starters (gen 6 included) and all other breedable pokemon (not including gen 6 just yet) so pm me!v

Socrates

Looking for anything in this evolutionary line. Don't care about stats/level/shiny, just not hacked please.
I can offer anything that can be bred except Totodile.

PM me with offers, please.

Last edited:

_Mesprit_

Looking for either, offing Pokerus, and most starters. Pm me.

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Seeking Glameow obviously.

Offering:
Zorua
Stunky
Solrock
Sandshrew
Pichu
Bulbasaur
Other DW Pokes.

PM if interested.
:)

Malezra

Looking for Glameow willing to breed you any of the breed able pokemon for it trying to finish National Dex in White 2. PM please.

Bubblepink

I would like a glameow
pm what your seeking i'll see what i can do ^^

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
Looking for either a Glameow or Purugly so I can complete the pokedex.

PM me if you're willing to help, and hopefully I'll be able to trade you what you want in exchange. :)

puppette

I need a Glameow or Purugly. Can offer Pokerus in return. If there is a specific pokemon you want, PM me and I'll see if I can breed one for you.

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
Looking for the following Pokemon,

Tauros, Unown, Tentacool, Miltank, Torkoal, and Glameow.

PM me what you want and I will see if I have them.

found it ty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.