• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#431 Glameow / #432 Purugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoTribesman

Compassion Warrior
I am looking for a Glameow to complete my National Dex. I would really appreciate if someone could breed me one. (A Stunky as well, if at all possible). I have a good many of the non-legendaries that I can breed in return. I would really appreciate any help.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Need Glameow! Can offer almost anything else. Also have Pokerus. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Broken Messiah

Looking for either Glameow or Purugly. I'm only 3 Pokemon away from completing the national dex!

I can trade any breedable excluding Glameow/Purugly and Spiritomb. See my signature for other available Pokemon.

Thanks!

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Looking for a legit Glameow!
PM Me please :)

Looking for a Glameow or Purugly
PM if you want to trade :)

Darklyon

Breeder
Looking for a Glameow, PM me with offers.

Casso

Traveling Trainer
Looking for a Glameow or Purugly (and Chatot if you have it). Trying to complete my national dex. Can breed any other breedable pokemon practically. I wanna complete this soon. Please pm me if interested.

inferno47

Need a Glameow/Purugly as well. Can trade almost anything else in the dex. PM if you have one!

Draich

Found one in GTS. Had to give away Giratina, but fourtunatly I had one I could spare. :p

Last edited:

Toptechie4

Looking for a Glameow/Purugly. I have every other breedable pokemon. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Looking for a Glameow please and thank you~ The gender and level doesn't matter, I can breed.
For clarification purposes it's for Pokemon Black xD

PM me and we'll exchange what's needed, I dunno what to trade in return, but lemme know what you want and we can probably figure something out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.