• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#434 Stunky / #435 Skuntank

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushie

i'm still breedin stunkys. my dex is complete i'll aacept dws also items evo stones etc.. no masterballs though

mick_1232001

I need a stunky, I can breed anything not listed in my sig...which is almost all breedable pokes. PM me if you are interested in trading.

zepovinho

looking for a stunky. i can breed a lot of pokemon from all generations and may, or may not, give you some egg moves. pm me with what you want

Solitary Eagle

Hakuna Matata
I'm looking for a Stunky or Skuntank (any lvl, nature, gender, etc).

I have tons of pkmn from 1st to 3nd gen. to trade (some Legendaries included!, like Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Kyogre, Mewtwo, Lugia and Ho-oh)
Just ask which you want.

Also looking for Castform, Groundon, Latios, Rayquazza, the Regi's and Tornadus.

PM me if you have any.

Last edited:

Whity

I'm looking for a stunky or skuntank for my white pokedex. I can offer almost any pokemon that can be bred except phione.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Have Shiny Skutank 100Lv , Any Manaphy or Deoxys will be accepted :) PM if you are interested

masaru3

I'm looking for a stunky/skuntank for white. I am almost finished with my pokédex so I can offer almost all the breedable pokémon.

Dragontamer1011

I'll trade just about anything for a legit stunky or skunktank. PM please!

Looking for dex Stunky/Skuntank. Have most breedable from gens 4 and 5. Pm with wanted list

Haydinho

I need slinky to complete my dex! Somebody trade with me please

Taurosman

Like the rest of these folks a Stunk for the Dex would be awesome. Got plenty of DW pokemon or just let me know for offers.

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;434;or;435;

Looking for a Stunky for pokemon White. Preferably female but not essential. Any nautre.

Can onyl really offer the non-event Unova pokemon.

I can breed DW Female Stunky.
I have two(2) ready to trade.
PM or VM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a stunky for my dex.

DannyRomero

The Boss!
looking for a stunky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.