• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#434 Stunky / #435 Skuntank

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2886

just looking for any stunky, can offer black 2 exclusives and most starters. pm me, AJ

Looking for any Cherubi and Stunky, can offer all other breedable pokémon.

FabAguilar215

Looking for a Stunky!!! Anyone please help me out. Also looking for a Spiritomb, Shaymin, Arceus, Darkrai, Jirachi & Victini.

PM me soon please! I can trade for almost anything.

gooch

The eevee master
I need a stunky for my dex. If anyone is willing to trade please pm me. I'm willing to trade starters for it.

IndigoTribesman

Compassion Warrior
I need a Stunky for my dex, if anyone can trade/breed I would really appreciate it. PM me for details.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Need Stunky! Can offer almost anything else. Also have Pokerus. PM me if interested. Thanks!

MikeT92

Looking for any Smeargle, Torkoal, Castform, Kecleon, Snorunt and Stunky, can offer any other non legendary pokemon.

PM please! :)

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Looking for a legit Stunky!
PM Me if you have one!

serenitygi

Guys I have a couple stunky not very many! If you have any of the first three gen starters I'll trade.

Im in need of a Stunky
PM me for a trade

Looking for Level 1 UT Stunky. Gender, IVs, and Ability don't matter to me. Can trade anything but legendaries.

DePariah

Hey I am after a stunky or skunktank, like most other people I can breed most things in the BW2 national dex (I have 605 of the 649 mons). Feel free to PM me, but I must say that unless I have doubles of a legendary I don't want to trade them (unless you have a deoxys, then I am happy to trade).

Status
Not open for further replies.