• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#436 Bronzor / #437 Bronzong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby-the-empoleon

Has left serebii
Looking for a flawless or near flawless bronzong pr bronzor below level 50 with any special defense raising nature

HAS TO HAVE LEVITATE

offering:

shiny palkia level 100, shiny suicune (soul silver encounter) UT, level 100 shiny shaymin, level 88 shiny crobat, Shiny primape, snivy with mean look, snivy with twister and iron tail, druddigon with thunder fang and fire fang, blitzle with double kick and ferroseed with stealth rock.

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
want: shiny or non-shiny(perfered) relaxed flawless or near flawless in everything except speed bronzor or bronzong with heatproof

have: anything in my shop. link in sig.

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking for a shiny Bronzor with Levitate.
Low level and any nature that lowers Speed.
I can offer ALAMOS Darkrai, MICHINA Arceus or Movie11 Victini.

Last edited:

elFA

RNG suspended
Still looking =(

coolfreez

The Chill Veteran
does anyone have bronzor/bronzong w/ any speed reducing nature, preferably relaxed
needs levitate and hidden power fire (any base power)?
hopefully with no EVs!

can offer DW females, breeding services, EV training!
PM me!
please help me!

mienshou123

looking for a flawless sp def boosting nature shiny bronzong can offer some shinys a celebi or a mew pm with offers

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a bronzong for my dex.

I have a DW Bronzor(Genderless) available to trade. Looking for almost any DW females or pre GenV pokemon. Also accepting certain items.

Please PM me if interested, thanks^^

Malavon

Looking for a 31 HP and Special Def. IV Bronzor/Bronzong under level 50, with Levitate ability and Sassy Nature.
I can offer: Magic Bounce (DW) female Natu, female DW Poochyena, female DW Smoochum, a Lapras with pokerus, Squirtle with Mirrorcoat, Dark Pulse Zoruas.
PM me if interested.

Kiraush

Just found out I had a shiny Bronzong on my Pokemon Pearl, didn't even know until now.
Anyone have anything to trade for it? (PM me please)
Level 45
HP 121
Attack 90
Defense 116
Sp. Atk 76
Sp. Def 117
Speed 32

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
LF a Relaxed nature Bronzor/Bronzong UT or EV's in 252 hp and 252 def.

Offering:

Dw pokes:

- Dratini
- Vulpix
- Poliwag
- Shinx
- Gible
- Bagon
- Eevee
- Caterpie
- Gligar

Also have lots of other pokemon and pokerus, let me know in what your intereseted.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for a male Snorunt with Moody (preferrably as an egg). I have a Wifi event Darkrai & Zekrom to trade, as wel as the following pokémon I caught in the Dream World & my dream Radar:
Drilbur-Male
Druddigon-Male
Alomomola-Femae
Sigilyph-Female
Swablu-Multiple/3 Male 1 Female
Riolu-Female
Shuckle-Multiple/All Female
Igglybuff-Multiple
Bronzor
Munna-Female
Staryu

PM me if interested

Rosez66

Ace trainer
Looking for any bronzor or bronzong if you are kind enough to trade any one then message me then we will talk.

Subira27

Looking for bronzor or bronzong relaxed nature with leviatate. i can offer poke virus, shiny stone, pokemons that are not in your version...... need it asap

Kiraush

I have an untouched Shiny uncloned Bronzong up for trade.
Level 45.
Sassy Nature
Levitate
Caught on my Pearl version (OT iKisame)
Moves learned are
Gyro Ball
Block
Future Sight
Safeguard

Zarthos

Breeding Fanatic
I have ut dw bronzor for trade. pm me if you're interested