• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#438 Bonsly / #185 Sudowoodo

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#438 Bonsly#185 Sudowoodo
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

bushie

i can breed bonslys pm if interested looking for pre gen pokes. still breeding bonslys

Last edited:

oriclion

oldschool breeder(l)
looking for a shiny Bonsly!

I can't offer much, but I have a little list:

-Shiny UT Gyarados lv.30
-Bulbasaur with Sassy Nature lv.29
-Japanese Charmander with Dragon Dance lv.6
-Charmander egg
-Japanese UT Totodile lv.1
-UT Pichu lv.1 (nicknamed "Sunshine")
-Wynaut lv.24
-Japanese Swablu lv.10
-Femala Smeargle lv.15
-UT Chikorita lv.1 with Sunny Day
-Sudowoodo lv.20

white FC: 0003 3696 0826

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I need a Bonsly, got a lot to trade. PM me if you have one for to trade.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Sudowoodo- Rash

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

The_gator

O-H-I-O
Looking for Bonsly. Can offer most starters, zorua, igglybuf, cleffa, black exclusives, and more. PM me with offers

Last edited:

lucaflo

hey! I'm looking for a sudowoodo or a bonsly; stats, level and other things are irrelevant. If you want to trade one with me please lemme know through a PM

character_fan

Hi, I am looking for a high level sudowoodo with rock head ability and no nicknames, please feel free to private message me anytime.

These are the pokemon that I am offering:

level 75 Bisharp
level 65 Dragonite
level 56 Infernape
level 46 Alakazam

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

dekoboko

Japanese lvl1 ;438; on offer. different natures but all with sturdy ability, stealth rock and rock slide. some others without those moves and either sturdy or rock head too if you're not picky. Also, I can breed DW ;185; too if you want rattled ability or just to help complete your DW female collection.

looking for togepi, preferable a serene grace, modest one but thats just the ideal. Any other offers welcome, especially any DW ability females that arn't in my sig.

Last edited:

T0XiCITY

Troll Face
Looking for a Bonsly (Sudowoodo is fine too!) PM me and I'll make you a good offer :)

Ziii

Ziii is looking for a sudowoodo.

Ziii doesn't care about it's IVs and nature becuase he will fix that.

Ziii is offering a shiny Raltz (F)

PM Ziii to accept this.

PS. Ziii thinks it's fun to talk in third person :D

Jonah White

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
Jonah Has got both sodowoodo and bonlsy

Jonah has already pm'd zii.......

Is Zii there?

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a bonsly for my dex.

froobisu

I needz a bonsly or sudoowoodo for my dex. I can offer anything not in my sig (maybe). Ill breed for nature if required. Please PM me if you haz any of these pokemon, or any pokemon in my sig. IV, nature,gender,etc. doesnt matter.
EDIT: Got one! I can breed one for you for anything in my signature. 3/18/12

Last edited:

Stiffler83

HockeyHorn
I'm looking for a DW female Bonsly

Will trade a shiny for it, PM me.

BrettvG

Looking for any of this family

Can trade all starters except 4th gen, or most 1st and 2nd gen pokes

catherine896

Looking for a shiny bonsly/sudowoodo for a friend. He has these to offer, all shiny - ambipom, lanturn, meganium, beedrill, alakazam, tyranitar exeggutor, clefable, dragonite, ferrothorn, pikachu, scolipede, gallade, breloom and ludicolo. PM me, thanks.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
need one of these, see signature for details and PM me please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.