• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#438 Bonsly / #185 Sudowoodo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnkboy907

Looking for a female DW Sudowoodo (or Bonsly). I have almost every other female DW Pokemon currently available to offer.

KD73

I'm looking for an adamant natured level 1 male Sudowoodo that knows Wood Hammer and has the Rock Head ability. I have a few things I can offer for it and message me if you want to trade.

Edit: got it

Last edited:

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have a few Sudowoodos for trade pm with offers.

bushie

i'm lookin for a sudowoodo can offer a rufflet or a tepig or elekid

TherianForm

King of TM87
Have a shiny Suddowoodo looking for other shinies!

manafiend

TRADE COMPLETE! - Thanks JaKeRToN ;185;

Would love a Bonsly. Have any of the Unova or Johto starters to trade, as well as Chamnder, Bulbasaur or pretty much any breedable white 2 pokemon. PM me if you're interested in working out a deal.

Last edited:

riddame

hello everyone, i am trying to complete my pokedex and for that i am in need of a sudowoodo
i can trade any starter you want and most pokemons avaliable in white 2 and black 1,
send me a message please

Trainer93

Looking for a shiny sudowoodu or bonsly I would prefer it has rock head and a decent nature. I have shines I can offer so pm me.

JaKeRToN

I have a shiny sudowuddo! Anybody want?

MDGM

need a bonsly or sudowoodo with sturdy pm with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.