• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#439 Mime Jr. / #122 Mr. Mime

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#439 Mime Jr.#122 Mr. Mime
psychic.gif
psychic.gif

Nasuko

I am currently desperately seeking a Mr. Mime to assist in the completion of team Pink Pokemon. I already have Likitung and Milotic on my team, so suggestions on who should take the final 3 spots would be great too. Black is the first pokemon game I have played since red, and as a result I have very little if anything in the way of trades. I do have a ditto though, so if anyone would be kind enough to send me a Mr. Mime, so I can breed him you can have it right back.

senorpoke

Awesome dude
Mime jr. looks weird. When I think of it it reminds me of cotton candy even though its a clown.

bushie

anyone out there breeding mimes or mime jr if so i have pichu,magbys,scyther with egg moves like thunderbolt,x scissor thunderpunch

Tatty

Looking for a Mr Mime as my one of my last Kanto registration to the dex [and Mime Jr for Sinnoh].

PM to negotiate. =]

bushie

seeing that everyone's lookin for mime i have mime on my HG if anyone have two ds help me transfer

bushie

i can now breed mime jrs pm me if interested

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Mime Jr. & Mr.Mime for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

Mcfly

Looking for a Mr.Mime (Gender, Nature, etc doesn't matter), I can breed all Kanto/Jhoto/Unova starters.

Can also breed most of the Kanto Pokedex. PM if interested

DarthAce13

Looking for a Mr.Mime or Mime Jr. Gender, Nature, etc doesn't matter. can breed all starters, and open to talks for any other pokemon and toss around PKRS like no tomorrow

Last edited:

Galux

Mr mime

Can someone please trade me a Mr.Mime I have Unova/Johto/Kanto starters and others if you have these suggest a pokemon(not legendaries)
FC 4083 4953 8505

lucaflo

I'm looking for a mr.mime or Mime jr.
If you're willing to trade please let me now through a PM
=)

Looking for a mr. mime or mime jr, any gender/level/nature is fine. I have a bunch of pokemon to offer; PM me if interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.