• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#439 Mime Jr. / #122 Mr. Mime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machomacho

Still need a mime jr. Could it have egg move nasty plot and preferably male. Will offer a good equal. I desperately need one! PM me so we can work out a trade.

Optimus3k

Offering mime Jr.s and Mr mimes. PM with offers.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Looking for an Male Mr.mime with Encore and Baton pass (Lvl 46 or higher)
Got alot of IV breed's available to offer for it, let me know and we'll sure make an deal.

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Mime, doesn't really matter if it's Mr. or Jr. I don't have much to offer besides starters and DW Dratini and Vulpix.

Status
Not open for further replies.