• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#439 Mime Jr. / #122 Mr. Mime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlex

i have a female mr mime with DW ability

looking for eevee female with DW ability or poliwag female with DW ability

hey if somone has a mr mime to trade id appreciate it.... i have a dratini with egg move extremespeed or a dw poliwag thanks..

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Searching for a female Mime Jr or Mr Mime.

Can offer a female DW Poliwag, female DW Vulpix, female DW Oddish, or any of the egg move pokemon in my signature. Please PM if interested, thanks :)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
I have a dream world Mr. Mime i can breed for trades. I'm also offering kanto/johto starters, turtwig, eevee, and unova starters for trade. I need hoenn starters, chimchar, piplup, and most pokemon from kanto/johto that aren't obtainable in white so pm with offers :)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Offering Mr. mime and Mime jr., see signature for details and PM me Please :) also accept Waterstone/Leafstone/Firestone/Thunderstone/MetalCoat/Kingsrock/Moonstone

Dreamcast

Need a Mr.Mime or Mime Jr with soundproof. I have all kanto starters, Chikorita with leech seed, shieldon with stealth rock, eevee with wish, and caterpie with 31 speed IV. PM me

Arconaith

I can breed DW Mr. Mime to get Mime jr. with Technician ability. Looking for male Seviper/Ekans/Arbok/Deino&evolutions that knows dark pulse. IV's and Nature does'nt matter.

Darkrulerjoe

I have a Male Mr. Mime DW (Technician) with Skill Swap (DW only Move until B/W2's Tutor lol..) PM me with your offers. It's already EV trained in Speed/Special Attack

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
mr mine

i have A DW MR Mime i can breed pm me offers if you want one

Last edited:

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I am looking for a Mr. Mime or any other poke in this tree for purposes of Pokedex completion. I have most starters and basic gen 5 pokes, PM me with any offers

Also don't bother asking for shinies or legendaries. I will laugh at you.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
I need a Mr. Mime for breeding purposes, thanks!

Machomacho

I'm looking for a Mime Jr. Don't care about nature or Moves, just want one.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Looking for either member of this family (don't really care which one). If you're playing White 2, I have a Sudowoodo ready to trade for it, otherwise, I have tons of DWfs I can breed for you (about 4 or 5 boxes full of them). Ask me which one you're looking for, I'll probably have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.